Ty for nerf warriors again <3

Undertaker.4368

@Undertaker.4368 said:Yss warrior is too strong at pvp we need nerf it harder \m/

This, but unironically.

They keep on nerfing all the warrior spec just because they can't face the fact that full counter shouldn't exist in the current state. Unblockable AoE CC + evade + stability + block every 10ish seconds -on top of the fairly high defence and mobility of a warrior- for free is just wrong.If they add some penalty for missing a full counter (eg: if it isn't procced, CD goes up to 20s) or giving it some more depth (like, for example, cd raise to 20seconds and whenever you remove a boon it recharges a bit) I'm all for giving some more tools to warrior. Until then, the thing needs to stay out of pvp.

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:if at least they buffed something to make up for it

You are kidding, right? You actually expect compensation? Seriously? After they have been nerf hammer every other class WITHOUT any compensation? LOL.

Mannnn, i want to save your comment so next time there is 1000th thread crying for stealth removal i can show this.

Thieves steal ppl, they don't deserve any compensation.

Wait -100 vit/sec while in stealth is a nice compensation for ppl not being able to see them.

U can really tell these forums are full of new players lmao. Post feb patch last year warrior was known to be bottom tier and soon after a healbreaker build emerged but nothing else as did similar tanks builds on other classes but core and power splbkr remained bottom tier, gods of pvp first sentence is warriors just not good in this meta. yr later newer players are qq'ing about fc lol. Their actually qqing about one of the weaker classes out the roster, forums gonna be great here on in lol.How about we actually call nerfs on the few outlier classes that are being spammed in every match, sure isn't warrior.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:U can really tell these forums are full of new players lmao. Post feb patch last year warrior was known to be bottom tier and soon after a healbreaker build emerged but nothing else as did similar tanks builds on other classes but core and power splbkr remained bottom tier, gods of pvp first sentence is warriors just not good in this meta. yr later newer players are qq'ing about fc lol. Their actually qqing about one of the weaker classes out the roster, forums gonna be great here on in lol.How about we actually call nerfs on the few outlier classes that are being spammed in every match, sure isn't warrior.I just want a fighting Warrior build man, if they don't want SB then give me back my Berserker, its 4 years now since they garbage binned it. If SB is fine to be the support I just want the default option for a bruiser build, that warrior is known for in every game ever.Warrior is the first class suggested for new players since its straightforward, imagine someone starts pvp and the only working option for warrior is healer, like WTF.

@Vancho.8750 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:U can really tell these forums are full of new players lmao. Post feb patch last year warrior was known to be bottom tier and soon after a healbreaker build emerged but nothing else as did similar tanks builds on other classes but core and power splbkr remained bottom tier, gods of pvp first sentence is warriors just not good in this meta. yr later newer players are qq'ing about fc lol. Their actually qqing about one of the weaker classes out the roster, forums gonna be great here on in lol.How about we actually call nerfs on the few outlier classes that are being spammed in every match, sure isn't warrior.I just want a fighting Warrior build man, if they don't want SB then give me back my Berserker, its 4 years now since they garbage binned it. If SB is fine to be the support I just want the default option for a bruiser build, that warrior is known for in every game ever.Warrior is the first class suggested for new players since its straightforward, imagine someone starts pvp and the only working option for warrior is healer, like kitten.

spb on sides is not as bad as people think it is

@Leonidrex.5649 said:spb on sides is not as bad as people think it isWise words!

While I can understand the D/P DrD and mirage community complaints, because these specs are not trivial in terms of getting results from them, I don't get the warrior complaints. Each warrior spec is incredibly easy to play at a decent level and strong when mastered. Warrior is at the same level as core necro in terms of accessability and strength.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:U can really tell these forums are full of new players lmao. Post feb patch last year warrior was known to be bottom tier and soon after a healbreaker build emerged but nothing else as did similar tanks builds on other classes but core and power splbkr remained bottom tier, gods of pvp first sentence is warriors just not good in this meta. yr later newer players are qq'ing about fc lol. Their actually qqing about one of the weaker classes out the roster, forums gonna be great here on in lol.How about we actually call nerfs on the few outlier classes that are being spammed in every match, sure isn't warrior.I just want a fighting Warrior build man, if they don't want SB then give me back my Berserker, its 4 years now since they garbage binned it. If SB is fine to be the support I just want the default option for a bruiser build, that warrior is known for in every game ever.Warrior is the first class suggested for new players since its straightforward, imagine someone starts pvp and the only working option for warrior is healer, like kitten.

spb on sides is not as bad as people think it isDoesn't have any carry potential, as in can hold one point but can't make any tempo swings so if your team is losing the team fight you can't do shit about it.In short , it is too simple that it does not have the big plays. All in all the other classes would generally do the same job, while also able to help the team.Also why always SB fuck that anti boon garbage that is just a meat stick at this point, there are 2 options that just outright don't function well. So many options in this game yet they don't have a niche. Lets stack everything on one even if its kinda trash, it is still better then the rest of the same class.PS: PoF specks are blight to the game.

@Vancho.8750 said:

spb on sides is not as bad as people think it isDoesn't have any carry potential, as in can hold one point but can't make any tempo swings so if your team is losing the team fight you can't do kitten about it.In short , it is too simple that it does not have the big plays. All in all the other classes would generally do the same job, while also able to help the team.Also why always SB kitten that anti boon garbage that is just a meat stick at this point, there are 2 options that just outright don't function well. So many options in this game yet they don't have a niche. Lets stack everything on one even if its kinda trash, it is still better then the rest of the same class.PS: PoF specks are blight to the game.

this is side-node in a nut-shell. None of them can really carry. Even weaver couldnt, as it move between nodes way too slowly. even if you win 1v1 by the time you get mid and try to make an impact your enemy respawned and took the node back, and if your team is losing they you will be constantly 1v2/1v3 and at best you dont die.This is not an spellbreaker issue, this is general side-node issue.You can offer your team a fair bit of advantage, yes but in the end that roaming thief can actually carry a game, or that DH that will land 3man maw on mid will carry harder.

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:lmao go to gods of pvp, 1st sentence in power spellbreaker is " Unfortunately warrior/spellbreaker just isn't very good in the current meta". Players who have trouble against warrior or just dislike the class be like " warriors op" lmao. Since post feb patch warrior and its specs were widely known as the now bottom tier class and then a viable build comes to light via healbreaker and in the gw2 community if a few select classes have a build thats meta its automatically op, although its fine for the other classes of the roster to have such. I would understand if healbreaker received a small nerf to its spacific build but nerfing FC also effects builds like power splbr which was already struggling.I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

Mr/Ms do you know word Irony ? :)

@Undertaker.4368 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:lmao go to gods of pvp, 1st sentence in power spellbreaker is " Unfortunately warrior/spellbreaker just isn't very good in the current meta". Players who have trouble against warrior or just dislike the class be like " warriors op" lmao. Since post feb patch warrior and its specs were widely known as the now bottom tier class and then a viable build comes to light via healbreaker and in the gw2 community if a few select classes have a build thats meta its automatically op, although its fine for the other classes of the roster to have such. I would understand if healbreaker received a small nerf to its spacific build but nerfing FC also effects builds like power splbr which was already struggling.I can see why anet devs avoid the forums though as its literally 98% useless bias nonsense and 2% useful feedback.

Mr/Ms do you know word Irony ? :)

what i do know is the gw2 community is so comfortable just mindlessly spamming their skills and reaping rewards than actually playing with anything skillfull hence the jumps to fotm braindead spam builds that are ever popular now.I've seen comments about FC being op, broken, overloaded etc etc,let me ask u how powerful is FC if ur not spamming ur skills or can actually make use of the stow key that u should have bound? FC literally does nothing if u don't proc it and has a obvious tell. Its literally one of the best examples of a skill that punishes bad play but rewards its user with 0 if not timed properly vs non braindead players.Its no surprise tho players in the community would think it's op tho lol.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

spb on sides is not as bad as people think it isDoesn't have any carry potential, as in can hold one point but can't make any tempo swings so if your team is losing the team fight you can't do kitten about it.In short , it is too simple that it does not have the big plays. All in all the other classes would generally do the same job, while also able to help the team.Also why always SB kitten that anti boon garbage that is just a meat stick at this point, there are 2 options that just outright don't function well. So many options in this game yet they don't have a niche. Lets stack everything on one even if its kinda trash, it is still better then the rest of the same class.PS: PoF specks are blight to the game.

this is side-node in a nut-shell. None of them can really carry. Even weaver couldnt, as it move between nodes way too slowly. even if you win 1v1 by the time you get mid and try to make an impact your enemy respawned and took the node back, and if your team is losing they you will be constantly 1v2/1v3 and at best you dont die.This is not an spellbreaker issue, this is general side-node issue.You can offer your team a fair bit of advantage, yes but in the end that roaming thief can actually carry a game, or that DH that will land 3man maw on mid will carry harder.That is the issues, ele is in the same spot as warrior, the support build can hold side nodes long enough for help while also having impact on the skirmishes, some of the sidenoders have also high impact in skirmish at mid the condi bunker herald(which i don't get why it isn't played considering burn DH), scrappers, rangers and mesmers(even though they fall to the roamer position but can be quite effective at sidenodes). The duelist sidenode builds just don't have place in the game when the multipurpose builds can do their job. They build Warrior to be THE DUELIST but they kept chipping away from its power so it doesn't do well at the position they designed it for this would be fine if it had some space to work as a roamer or teamfighter but it doeasn't have the skills or traits to work there. My problem is that don't have much to work with on build craft with warrior even though I enjoy that basic core play design of it.