new reward track suggestion

ellesee.8297

• 1 year later...

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Black Lion Key reward track is what needs to happen.This will be added right after the free server transfer reward track.

@Happy Yes.1453 said:anet: lemme fill your inventory with junkalso anet: wanna buy some extra storage space on the gemstore? :3This is one of two reasons why inventory is bloated in mmos. The second one is that opening bags stimulates your brain in terms of getting rewarded for what you do. The developer just has to find a balance between these two chances to earn money (1. sell inventory space and 2. keep players ingame as playing for lootbags is fun) and the moment when the players are annoyed by the amount of micromanagement.

@ellesee.8297 said:just gold. no boxes with useless junk, green items, blue items, crafting mats you already have 800 of. no more opening boxes and inside are more boxes! just click on those little brown chests and get money.

But but but.... GW2 is nothing more than glorified storage management simulator. We can't have it without 1000 boxes in 1000 boxes - who gonna spend gems on storage space!?

Jokes aside i would like legendary crafting track so we can specifically farm materials necessary for crafting of the legendary (e.g. more clovers, more mystic coins (yeah yeah ik), shard boxes and similar).

@"Vancho.8750" said:Here you go https://fast.farming-community.eu/wvw/reward-track .I usually just do reward tracks to fill the collections and the collections cost allot of time and gold to complete. That is also why im kinda pissy about the Saga reward tracks since they are kinda crappy compared to the ones that came before.

I wish there was an explanation on how they pull all that money from those reward tracks

@Khalisto.5780 said:

@"Vancho.8750" said:Here you go
.I usually just do reward tracks to fill the collections and the collections cost allot of time and gold to complete. That is also why im kinda pissy about the Saga reward tracks since they are kinda crappy compared to the ones that came before.

I wish there was an explanation on how they pull all that money from those reward tracksSell everything, also there is a liquid gold reward track. What do you think the ranked chests are?

@ellesee.8297 said:just gold. no boxes with useless junk, green items, blue items, crafting mats you already have 800 of. no more opening boxes and inside are more boxes! just click on those little brown chests and get money.

yeah, and call it bot reward track.better return to origins: no gold in pvp only wardrobe unblocks and bots will disapear in few seconds

@megilandil.7506 said:better return to origins: no gold in pvp only wardrobe unblocks and bots will disapear in few seconds

Not only the bots would disappear (if the bots were to actually disappear).A significant portion of the remaining players that Arenanet lured in with rewards to keep the mode afloat would be out, too.Without them and the bots, match quality will only get worse, as the difference in rank in every match will just get bigger.The matches would become even more lopsided than they already are.