[LAYS] - WvW - Necro Guide

ppl should watch first the firebrand and healscrapper stuff though, next healbreaker.

there's anyways usually too many scourges in Wvw and twice too many reapers, and often they barely do dmg. one good scourge often out-damages ten others summed up (not even starting to talk about the strip/corrupt counts)

while those would be also ten times more effective if the support would not spam random skills ;) especially for scourge and reaper, they 100% rely on firebrand having the stab under control, and for scrapper keeping the condis low or converted.

at metallone's channel u also find a lot of stuff, for different PoV'shttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UChjZN9mZEZYRHrB_MhbNv4A(mains scourge @ RED)

nah its no special thing, it's just that people play classes they're familiar with from pvE i guess. it'd be okay if they were aware how the class works, but in reality those get often fast bombed away, bc they are not pushing on point or just failing to deal serious damage or barely strips, bc they play rambostyle, instead of kiting around.

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:nah its no special thing, it's just that people play classes they're familiar with from pvE i guess. it'd be okay if they were aware how the class works, but in reality those get often fast bombed away, bc they are not pushing on point or just failing to deal serious damage or barely strips, bc they play rambostyle, instead of kiting around.

Are you drunk by any chance?

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:nah its no special thing, it's just that people play classes they're familiar with from pvE i guess. it'd be okay if they were aware how the class works, but in reality those get often fast bombed away, bc they are not pushing on point or just failing to deal serious damage or barely strips, bc they play rambostyle, instead of kiting around.

this

Edited by roederich.2716