What class does heavily rely on auto-attacking on PvP and WvW

PrinceValentine.9320

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Necro MM with Lich. Summon minions, AA. Need burst? hit Lich form then keep using AA until target is dead.I wouldnt call a necro with enough oomph to actually use lich form effectivly to be "super casual" since it's going to get roflstomped by most enemies unless it got a good driver. Especially if we are talking roaming.

But granted I am biased since when I see a lich form necro I generally just laugh and moa them.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Necro MM with Lich. Summon minions, AA. Need burst? hit Lich form then keep using AA until target is dead.I wouldnt call a necro with enough oomph to actually use lich form effectivly to be "super casual" since it's going to get roflstomped by most enemies unless it got a good driver. Especially if we are talking roaming.

But granted I am biased since when I see a lich form necro I generally just laugh and moa them.

True story, although I don't think I've ever seen moa used in all my years of WvW roaming...

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Necro MM with Lich. Summon minions, AA. Need burst? hit Lich form then keep using AA until target is dead.I wouldnt call a necro with enough oomph to actually use lich form effectivly to be "super casual" since it's going to get roflstomped by most enemies unless it got a good driver. Especially if we are talking roaming.

True story, although I don't think I've ever seen moa used in all my years of WvW roaming...

very experienced player we got here

@bigo.9037 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Necro MM with Lich. Summon minions, AA. Need burst? hit Lich form then keep using AA until target is dead.I wouldnt call a necro with enough oomph to actually use lich form effectivly to be "super casual" since it's going to get roflstomped by most enemies unless it got a good driver. Especially if we are talking roaming.

It is what it is. I fight a lot of mesmers and none of them seem to ever use Moa on me. I suppose its because they are mostly Mirages and Chronos using their respective e-spec elites, but even pre HoT the mesmers I fought then didn't seem to use it on me. But that is just my experience and is not reflective of the over all mesmer playerbase, nor what other's encounter when fighting mesmers.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It is what it is. I fight a lot of mesmers and none of them seem to ever use Moa on me. I suppose its because they are mostly Mirages and Chronos using their respective e-spec elites, but even pre HoT the mesmers I fought then didn't seem to use it on me. But that is just my experience and is not reflective of the over all mesmer playerbase, nor what other's encounter when fighting mesmers.

i get moa’d probably about once maybe twice a month in wvw. most mesmers don’t run it, but it seems most of the time when i get moa’d it’s not the brightest of players. they tend to roam in larger groups and pick literally any target they see regardless of whether it’s 5-7 v 5 or 7v1. in those cases it can be hard to avoid since there’s so many people or you think the mes is using stealth or the chrono elite but turns out it’s moa, so you just dodge it the next time around.

@bigo.9037 said:

i get moa’d probably about once maybe twice a month in wvw. most mesmers don’t run it, but it seems most of the time when i get moa’d it’s not the brightest of players. they tend to roam in larger groups and pick literally any target they see regardless of whether it’s 5-7 v 5 or 7v1. in those cases it can be hard to avoid since there’s so many people or you think the mes is using stealth or the chrono elite but turns out it’s moa, so you just dodge it the next time around.

and ironically moa used at a bad time can actually provide more mobility than you would otherwise have if you’re on cooldown lmao.

@bigo.9037 said:

and ironically moa used at a bad time can actually provide more mobility than you would otherwise have if you’re on cooldown lmao.

Yeah, the passive is certainly a really good one to upkeep versus a warrior which is most likely the reason I've never been moa'd :lol:

They all do if you can get into melee as even full support classes do some base dmg and it all adds up over time. Ranged auto attking is importen too BUT it makes reflection the best dps in the game lol. So all classes are heavily rely on auto attk in wvw.

Flamethrower Scrapper with Bulwark Gyro is about as low effort and casual as you can get. Keep your Stability stacked and spam 1 a lot. Works in both PvP and large scale WvW, but I'd recommend against doing any roaming with it unless you know what you're doing.

EDIT:Build here. You can take Hammer over Rifle if you prefer, but Rifle is better for preventing kiting and will hit harder with Might. Runes and food can also be changed if you'd like something else. Fireworks, Pack, Speed, Divinity, Durability, etc. I recommend keeping crit chance at roughly 50% so you don't over cap. If you want to add extra Boon Duration with runes it will benefit your Quickness, Might and Stability uptime, but not by much unless you drop a lot of Marauder for Commander or Diviner.