Living world episode recommendation.

@The Boz.2038 said:?You can literally sprint through the cave in the lower left.

I thought I had seen everywhere in the SW but never found any sort of way in. I have 4 level 80 characters that all have access but for the life of me I can't remember how they got there. It was around the time HOT first came out and I used the boost to 80 tickets. It was a long time ago.

@Joote.4081 said:

@"The Boz.2038" said:?You can literally sprint through the cave in the lower left.

I thought I had seen everywhere in the SW but never found any sort of way in. I have 4 level 80 characters that all have access but for the life of me I can't remember how they got there. It was around the time HOT first came out and I used the boost to 80 tickets. It was a long time ago.

See the vista in South Western Silverwastes? It's just opposite in the cliff wall

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/0/0f/The_Silverwastes_map.jpg

@Joote.4081 said:I want to try out one of the living world episodes. I didn't want to buy them all until I know it's my thing. Which one do you think I should I buy to try? Season 2, 3 or 4.

You might want;The Roller Beetle from Long Live the Lich!

If you want some trinkets, Bloodstone Fen gives the most/best ones.

I just completed my collection and bought season 2. Couldn't afford it but couldn't resist. :)I have to say the game is worth it. More of the old vets need to come back and give it a go, it has become one if not the best mmo available. Yes teso is good and FFXIV is pretty good but none of them offer you the freedom GW2 offers.If the dev's could just get around to adding a few quality of life additions it would become a hot topic overnight.