The Crystal Dragon Death Bug

9nMIX1q.jpgDuring the third portion of The Crystal Dragon, I was run over by the Dredge Tank, then immediately was spawned into an inaccessible area. I was playing with another player. I was given no option to return to a checkpoint and according to them, my revive marker was underneath one of the dragon's crystals in the hall just after the wall that the Tank breaks down. They were forced to die in order to allow me to return to that area and continue the story.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Attempted this instance while helping a friend run through the story for the first time, and it is STILL a bug. We ran through this bit at least 5-6 times, trying different tactics, and it did absolutely nothing. Will attempt the /stuck tactic tomorrow, but I suspect we'll have to take her through the story while restarting the chapter from our own accounts.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Died when the Dredge tank emerged (when the wall fell), I respawned wayyy back at the first crystal (the first of the three areas before you jump twice across Kralk's fat neck), I could not come back to the Dredge tank, I have to cross a death zone when I try to fly and then all the tunnels are blocked with brandstone.

Still a bug.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Same bug 9/15/2022. 

I also had problems getting back to the third crystal, as was first placed back in the first crystal zone. Had to jump into the pit to die and respawned in the second crystal zone. Went to the third but the wall was blocked off by branded crystal, so I used /stuck there, and it DID finally put me back to the blown wall portion where the initial death happened. So at least that way I was able to get to the end.

So if anyone else has this issue (I'm sure it will keep happening) try to die and respawn closer and closer to the 3rd crystal zone before doing /stuck (in case it doesn't work the first time).

Edited by alccode.1297

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...