Stylish Shoes Skin

Vision.7265

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@XYLO.7031 said:Someone please> @Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Witch of Doom.5739" said:Have you seen them on Charr? I have no words. No, wait, I do: clown shoes.

I'm inclined to say "clown feet" rather than "clown shoes", but yeah.

XD They ARE clown shoes on Charr. Screenshot will not do it justice. See it for your self. XD

...I didn't think it could possibly be that bad, but...uh...actually, yes, it is. (Sorry for the low-quality image.)

xC3DxnG.png

Dem Charrs got big feets. =)

The male charr is fun. I want to get the shoe on a male charr.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, Charr and Asura are not human shaped races. I bet the Asura don't even have "evening wear" - Taimi literally chastises Kasmeer Meade for wasting time getting a tan at that Festival of the Four Winds after Scarlet was beaten. If anything Asura would wear hats that made their heads look larger (as a side note that Bobble Head thing is probably an Asuran aphrodisiac). And why would a Charr ever wear something that covered a set of claws? They, at the very least, would have open toe shoes!

I'm 100% OK with race specific clothing. If the fancy human shoes (which probably look OK on Norn and Sylvari feet - they are cute shoes with that delicate little ankle wrap and all) are not shoes when an Asura puts them on. For Charr they could appear as a stylish greave perhaps - it still draws attention to the lower leg and still lets you claw your date if you need to. And since Charr move on all fours sometimes there should be a matching pair of bracers to go with them.

Those shoes on a Charr give them hooves instead of claws.

@Batel.9206 said:

@XYLO.7031 said:Someone please> @Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Witch of Doom.5739" said:Have you seen them on Charr? I have no words. No, wait, I do: clown shoes.

I'm inclined to say "clown feet" rather than "clown shoes", but yeah.

XD They ARE clown shoes on Charr. Screenshot will not do it justice. See it for your self. XD

...I didn't think it could possibly be that bad, but...uh...actually, yes, it is. (Sorry for the low-quality image.)

xC3DxnG.png

Well, I always thought Charr look like a disgusting breed between a cow and a stinky wet dog, but this is something new. They're clowns now as well. Great news!Mmhh.. when you look at it, these shoes do even look like hooves. Totally makes sense!