Looking for Resources: Warrior from Gw2 to DnD 5e

InsaneQR.7412

Greetings fellow gw2 players

As very few may know i started working on a DnD 5e Resource that translates gw2 classes, races, mechanics and more into the tabletop world.

Due to IRL occupations i am in a bit of a halt in regards of free time to create new homebrew from scratch.

Nevertheless i wanted to ask arround if anyone already has resources available to them that covers this for the gw2 warrior (i am not using fighter). I am especially curious about spellbreaker.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Greetings fellow gw2 players

As very few may know i started working on a DnD 5e Resource that translates gw2 classes, races, mechanics and more into the tabletop world.

Due to IRL occupations i am in a bit of a halt in regards of free time to create new homebrew from scratch.

Nevertheless i wanted to ask arround if anyone already has resources available to them that covers this for the gw2 warrior (i am not using fighter). I am especially curious about spellbreaker.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

You may have better success on the DnD5e forums.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Greetings fellow gw2 players

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

You may have better success on the DnD5e forums.

I plan to do so too.