Olmakhan Armor Skins Ideas

I know that this is extremely late for this, but maybe we could get them in the gem shop if need be? For males, this would solve the invisible armor people want, however, I feel like this may be made for Charrs only as to "keep it rated T" as some may say. (Also, it would be a bit nice to have more race exclusive skins to collect.) If anyone have any ideas to push for this to happen or why it shouldn't, I'd love to hear it.

Honestly, I'd love that, but I'm not sure if Anet could do it knowing how some companies can be. Regardless, it'd be nice to have this added after so long. (Especially since other games that have censoring issues that still allow male characters to have their chest showing that also have the same rating by ESRB.)

@Frostfang.5109 said:I have wanted tribal looking (with much skin showing) armour since day one. Still waiting. We dont have any (apart from ONE light) good tribal looking chest pieces.... still after all this time!!

Yeah, I find it honestly odd that there's only one. Not to mention it'd be nice for medium to have more variations than slight copies of the same thing.