I dont want to be thicc anymore - Male Sylvari armour proportions and scaling

Seku.6928

Being used to thick Norn and Charr i find this quite thin actually ;) Look at the enormous hips/legs of the widest charr, it like a mountain. The Norn are the Kings of Behinds btw, the males even more compared to the females. But more seriously, it looks a little off. Like their plantsy legs absorbed too much water while farming in waterrich Caledon forest.

I concur wholeheartedly with this thread, but on the subject of scaling, what's with the backpacks? Like the Hoelbrak pack and the high end crafter's backpacks ,they're huge and look ridiculous. The crafter's packs aren't much better, in particular the practical one that has an actual anvil sitting atop it. An anvil on your back? Many more have contents that look like they'd spill out the moment you tried to mount your raptor.I see so few people wearing anything other than the glitzy magical confections that come with gliders that I have to wonder if everyone else feels similarly.

After seeing the evidence posted here, why couldn't they have just used human male as a template for sylvari male?With the exception of Studded Plate armor (which looks like the overly wide WoW humans which was an instant turn-off for me), wouldn't it have been easier to make sylvari from a more consistent foundation in human male?