I'm a bit mad.

Joote.4081

@Joote.4081 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Is it really that long, over an hour?I don't remember it taking much time, but it's been awhile.

Yes it's a long instance. That long I said to myself 'when is this going to end' I'm sure I was very near completion when I got kicked. Why kick you back to Lions gate? That's cruel. And not to give you the usual warning that you are leaving the instance boundary is even cruller.

Wait you're talking about the first instance where you get your raptor? That's not a long instance and certainly not an hour. It's mostly trash mobs and ressing npcs/putting out fires for the heart. I agree that they should have a better warning system for out of bounds though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Treacy.4067 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Is it really that long, over an hour?I don't remember it taking much time, but it's been awhile.

Yes it's a long instance. That long I said to myself 'when is this going to end' I'm sure I was very near completion when I got kicked. Why kick you back to Lions gate? That's cruel. And not to give you the usual warning that you are leaving the instance boundary is even cruller.

Wait you're talking about the first instance where you get your raptor? That's not a long instance and certainly not an hour. It's mostly trash mobs and ressing npcs/putting out fires for the heart. I agree that they should have a better warning system for out of bounds though.

You say tomato, I say boiled beetroot.I guess I don't know my instances very well. I have only bought the extra chapters and started the story this week. I have had the game since launch and put millions of hours into it yet I still only understand 5% of the game.For instance, I know they have a beef on with a dragon because it ate some cows but I really don't know why they are kicking up such a fuss about it, and why everyone is fighting everyone else.

@"Joote.4081" said:I was over a hour playing the introduction to POF, I get to the part where I am riding town after defeating all the enemy, then I must have touched the boundary of the map. No warning, nothing. It boots me right back to the airship at lions arch. I could not believe it. I have to do the whole poxy mission over again.

sometimes theres a glitch where the instance ends but you never see the "chapter complete" button and your progress doesnt save. it sucks

@Treacy.4067 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Is it really that long, over an hour?I don't remember it taking much time, but it's been awhile.

no its pretty long, theres a lot of non skippable dialogue and the entire "sailing from Tyria" montage and fight with Balthazar's Herald... i totally see the frustration here