Ranger(beastsoul) stealth skill more than thief wth?

forevergamer.7653

Which ranger skill, utility, pet whatever gives you a lot stealth(more than thief actualy lol)? I been fighting wvw vs some rangers and they all suddenly has like 2 or 3 skills that get stealth. The only one i know is longbow 3 and it gives 3 seconds of stealth and the time is shorter wvw if i'm not mistake...

The other day i was fighting a guy who disappear constantly every 5-10 seconds an it was rlly almost impossible to fight and this same guy killed 5 players like that.. including me lol.

Even a ranger trapper with longbow/stealth combo pet is nowhere near the stealth of a thief. With greatsword they are mobile enough to evade and outrun basically anything except... well, a thief... but they are one-trick ponies that relies on people walking into their traps and taking full damage.

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"forevergamer.7653" said:a guy who disappear constantly every 5-10 seconds

Was he using traps?

@Shrapnel.7249 said:Soulbeast only has access to stealth through Longbow 3 and using a smokescale, then blasting/leaping through it. W those cool downs there’s no chance of that being the case. Had to be using Trap Runes.

@"forevergamer.7653" said:a guy who disappear constantly every 5-10 seconds

Was he using traps?

Hmmm probably now that u guys mention he was using traps, i didnt know abt that rune LOL. Thanks for the info. Btw how do i get stealth with the smokescale? i did it once but i dont how i did hehe.

@forevergamer.7653 said:

@forevergamer.7653 said:a guy who disappear constantly every 5-10 seconds

Was he using traps?

@Shrapnel.7249 said:Soulbeast only has access to stealth through Longbow 3 and using a smokescale, then blasting/leaping through it. W those cool downs there’s no chance of that being the case. Had to be using Trap Runes.

@forevergamer.7653 said:a guy who disappear constantly every 5-10 seconds

Was he using traps?

Hmmm probably now that u guys mention he was using traps, i didnt know abt that rune LOL. Thanks for the info. Btw how do i get stealth with the smokescale? i did it once but i dont how i did hehe.

Combo field: smoke (smokescale's skill) + blast finisher or leap finisher. Can use more than 1 skill in the same field to stack the effect more than once.Ranger's finishers:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Table_of_ranger_combo_skills

• Confused 1