Question about autolooting

Hi, returning player here. I wonder if autolooting of the final chest in fracs is done automatically even if you're dead in the final encounter. I just did lvl 99 frac, and I was dead in the final battle. Then I didn't see my cursor turn to a hand when I moved it to the final chest, so i just assumed it was autolooted and hit ready. Did I miss the loots? Would a chest has loot even if the cursor doesn't turn into a hand? :)

If you died during the time the boss was alive then no its not autolooted, if you died after the final boss is dead then yes. Also the autoloot has an max radius it works on and that is 2000 units, so for example on chak Gerent you have to loot manually since its so far away.

In fractals you have 2 types of rewards: one for doing the "daily" achievement and another for completing a fractal. In the first case you get a reward no matter what, as it is an achievment. For the fractal chest however you gotta pick it manually from the chest if you die before the fractal ends or if you don't have autoloot. Can't autoloot if you are dead in most of the cases, but in some places in open world there are exceptions.

I did notice an anomaly in twilight oasis fractal but it happened only once... I didn't die, auto loot enabled and I was within autoloot radius, my inventory had plenty of empty space and I was not encumbered. After defeating amala, I noticed the chest with interact option available instead of autolooting. It never happened again... Just to mention the auto loot does bug out sometimes but rarely... It's best to check out the final chest by running to it before clicking ready to return to dessa's lab

• 5 weeks later...

@Linken.6345 said:Some chests like the chak map meta one need to be looted manually as well.

This part is not technically true, if your in your lane when the last chak goes down then yes you will have to press f when you get to the chest but that’s only because your out of range when it spawns. If you were in the group that got the first kill then went and waited for the chest then it will auto loot as your in range.