"Tengu Weapons" from the faction vendor don't have unique names

Jong.5937

Well maybe something a bit more lore-y or creative, but yeah! Recently we've had Tengu Echo Weapons, Volcanic Stormcaller weapons, for example.At least don't give them the exact same name as an existing recipe that makes something different :)

They should do both. There is more than one Tengu weapon set, so each should be more descriptive. There is no reason why the faction vendor's set is the definitive "Tengu" set. And, yes, the recipe name should correctly describe what it is for.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Jong.5937 said:And, yes, the recipe name should correctly describe what it is for.

Okay, just to clarify things: you are referring to the Tengu Weapons from Drizzlewood that had recipes. The new set does
not
have recipes, correct?

The new set does indeed not have recipes.I don't think they even have any items associated with it. They probably are just wardrobe unlocks - like the other collections on the faction vendors.

However, the names of the recipes for Tengu Echo weapons can be confusing with the new set, since the recipes are missing the Echo part.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Jong.5937 said:And, yes, the recipe name should correctly describe what it is for.

Okay, just to clarify things: you are referring to the Tengu Weapons from Drizzlewood that had recipes. The new set does
not
have recipes, correct?

The new set does indeed not have recipes.I don't think they even have any items associated with it. They probably are just wardrobe unlocks - like the other collections on the faction vendors.

However, the names of the recipes for Tengu Echo weapons can be confusing with the new set, since the recipes are missing the Echo part.

To clarify: the Tengu weapons from the vendor are not just wardrobe unlocks this time. You get a real, exotic weapon with assassin stats from the vendor as well as a drop from the supply boxes.

@Kodama.6453 said:

not
have recipes, correct?

To clarify: the Tengu weapons from the vendor are
not
just wardrobe unlocks this time. You get a real, exotic weapon with assassin stats from the vendor as well as a drop from the supply boxes.

I saw that after my prior post as well.Said prior post was just assuming based on past faction vendors.

Assassin's Weapons are nothing I'd use my Tengu tokens for though.