Caldedon CMs : How do you solo the Colossus?

the general feeling im getting is that you try to cake yourself in constant sustain to counter hypothermia while you do mechanics

essentially you have to cover everything the vid describes... but by yourself and with the boss always targeting you. no pocket heals, condi cleanse/stab, other people doing cc, etc. (no res!)

i did this with reaper and and scg, on reaper there was an issue where i either getting chunks of hp ripped off by hypothermia while running to bonfire, or the boss would immediately launch snowball + john cena since im the only target (i dont have enough dodges for that, having an extra dodge/block probably wouldve helped immensely)

scg passed first try, i assume it was mostly cuz i had the heal% for condi trait plus barriers to stop hypothermia from devouring my hp bar while going between bonfires (still played reaper for the events prior to boss, however)

maybe if you have enough mobility you may be able to pop between boss and bonfire before hypo does too much dmg, i wasnt able to try that since my necro is slow af

im not 100% sure about cc and positioning tactics, imo its better to assume that hypo still has 80% chance to mess you up even if you cc and position boss correctly/optimally. afaik boss needs to be in between two bonfire, and break after it blows one out to minimise hypo buildup/bonfire respawn. it rarely worked for me cuz the boss would chill between gate and first bonfire/somehow break without me doing anything (maybe from condis? idk)

you can dodge the shockwave after taunt (gives you a short window) but my success rate would say otherwise lol