If I'm a bit lazy and pretty frugal? (Daily: Tengu Enemies)

notebene.3190

Lion's Arch --- do Nightmare fractal on T1WvW --- go to EBG and south of the map there are krait

If you just want to recoup your teleport costs (which generally aren't very high) do Sunken Treasure Hunter ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sunken_Chest ) on repeat with any spare Ornate Rusted Keys.

See also https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guide_to_Slayer_achievements#Krait_Slayer

@"mikansei.5742" said:This doesn't help today, but there's a little krait camp in Metrica with at least 1 associated event, which was handy when Metrica event completer was the daily yesterday.

That's another good one like the Caledon one. Before FE and after Wurm, I have time to kill, and could easily hit one of those two spots to get it done.

I did a full 10 Sunkey Treasure Hunter today, just because I forgot about it and hadn't done it in a long time. Came across a few chain DEs I either never did or don't remember well along the way. :)

@ShroomOneUp.6913 said:btw can someone explain to me what krait have to do with tengu? as far as i can look it up unless they say krait and naga ( guild wars factions) are essentially the same i have no idea where this connection comes from

That's probably because Krait are the enemies closest to the Dominion of Wind's door in Caledon Forest.

@ShroomOneUp.6913 said:btw can someone explain to me what krait have to do with tengu? as far as i can look it up unless they say krait and naga ( guild wars factions) are essentially the same i have no idea where this connection comes fromMost likely the Devs sitting together and desperate thinking "What canwe use to be the Enemies of the Tengu? We dont use them since years and we cant spoil the Cantha expansion. Oh lets use the Krait, nobody like the Krait" :)