NO LONGER ACTIVE POST- SEE NEW TOPIC

SoniaSilverx.5289

I'd like to get in a Strike Mission group, but it seems like some weird members-only club. I've been playing GW1/GW2 off & on since launch and found my way through T4 Fractals, but I guess my true newbness is revealed now. I had an epic solo battle with Whisper of Jormag earlier this evening to try getting an Icebrood Saga mastery point, but despite doing all sorts of awesome stuff that nobody saw, I only got the boss down to... still 100% health. I'm just some random dude who's good at a few things and terrible at others, but always grateful for help and eager to return the favor when the bat signal goes up in Guild Chat. Oh, and I use Discord and enjoy talking in missions when I won't be bothering my family. Thanks in advance for considering an invite, and maybe see you soon in-game! I usually play for a couple hours starting at daily reset.

Hiya. Looking for a guild that’s a bit more active and talkative; you sound very promising. I log on daily but haven’t been too active lately; my laptop just gets soooo bogged down. I will be A LOT more active in a few weeks (3-4) when my new pc arrives (: Would love an invite.