[NA][CAFÉ] Raids And Strikes Training Group

Jevati.4328

6K8HVtX.gif

Café Solidarity [CAFÉ] Raids And Strikes (RAS) Group is recruiting!

We are an 80% Rep, PvX guild on Tarnished Coast specifically designed for people from marginalized communities. This means Black people, Indigenous people, and people of color; disabled people; LGBTQIA+ people (intersex, aces, aros, and more definitely included); neurodivergent people; people of different faiths and non-faiths; and anyone who wants to be an ally to people from these communities.

In addition to all of our PvX activities, we also have a Raids And Strikes (RAS) Training Group!

Who are we?

CAFÉ's Raids and Strikes (RAS) group is a training group focused on teaching 10-person PvE encounters to players of all experience levels. We run every Saturday from 1 - 3 PM US Eastern Time (EDT). Our mission is to foster a supportive yet focused environment for people to learn raids, improve at roles, and share knowledge collectively so that we can all develop our in-game knowledge.

Who can join?

All CAFÉ members with a level 80 character are welcome to join as long as they read and agree to the RAS Expectations (also linked in our RAS Discord channels). While there is a minimum gear requirement (full exotic gear and appropriate runes/sigils for your builds), we don't want gear to be a roadblock for prospective members and will work with you to round out any outstanding gearing needs

Why join us?

• Inclusivity: One of CAFÉ's core principles is inclusivity, and that extends to RAS. As long as you are willing to follow our expectations, we will be happy to have you with us. Inclusivity and endgame PvE content are not mutually exclusive; our group actively works to foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, safe, and at ease.

• Constructive Development: With over a dozen active members including an official GW2 Raid Academy instructor, RAS collectively has in-depth knowledge of all raid wings, strike missions, and meta builds and strategies. Our community is happy to answer any questions you might have, and we encourage you to share your findings and experiences with the group so everyone can benefit from your knowledge.

• Low-Stress, High-Focus: As a group, our goal is to beat raid and strike encounters in a low-stress environment. Chat -- both text and voice -- is free of yelling, accusations, and unhelpful/unconstructive feedback. Instead, we focus on areas where we can collectively improve and bring individual concerns to light in a constructive and attitude-free way.

• Engaged Leadership: We are invested in the success of everyone - both collectively and individually. To that extent, we:○ Post summaries of each RAS training event, including DPS reports, successes, and areas for improvement○ Have members who are experts on all builds and roles and are available to offer suggestions○ Post squad compositions for each encounter ahead of time to allow members to prepare effectively○ Host additional events on Discord and in-game to develop in-game knowledge

How to join?

Join our Discord, read through our #rules, and post an introduction in our #introductions channel. Once you're a member, you can fill out the form to join RAS!

If you have questions or would like to know more before joining, please message me on Discord or send me an in-game mail. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

QihjZlc.png

@"greenlights.7960" said:Just returned to the game, but toal n00b status. I'll keep watching this space and will ping you when I feel a bit more comfortable :)

Well, if you're looking for a primary guild, CAFÉ welcomes new and returning players, and we do all kinds of other activities together (here's our calendar), so you could always join us to be your guild, and then join our Raids And Strikes group when you feel more comfortable. :)

Hello everyone,
I'd love to join, I'm a casual player and I would like to able to do raids and strike mission. I'm a returning player and all the guild I was in are now deserted. I'm on Northen Shiverpeaks server. If you still have some room in your guild, let me know.

Thanks.

@"Ghis.8342" said:Hello everyone,

I'd love to join, I'm a casual player and I would like to able to do raids and strike mission. I'm a returning player and all the guild I was in are now deserted. I'm on Northen Shiverpeaks server. If you still have some room in your guild, let me know.

Thanks.

Hi, Ghis! If you're interested in joining, please join our Discord, read through our #rules, and post an introduction in our #introductions channel. Once you're a member, you can fill out the form to join RAS!

=D

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 7:07 PM, Jevati.4328 said:

We are still looking for awesome people to join our Raids And Strikes (RAS) Team!  We've been having some spirited discussions on our Discord about how the upcoming balance changes may affect raid comps -- come join in!

Hi there. Do you have multiple spots open for your RAS team? A friend and I are looking for a beginner raid and fractals team! 

26 minutes ago, Kaelani.1792 said:

Hi there. Do you have multiple spots open for your RAS team? A friend and I are looking for a beginner raid and fractals team! 

Hiya!  We don't keep a static, so we're always inviting more people who would like to join.  The sign-up process is welcoming for people to rotate in and out if we have more than 10 people sign up in a week.  Here's the full RAS Expectations if you'd like to read more!  I also want to note that the RAS Team is part of the guild, and to join, people need to join the full CAFÉ guild, which is 80% representation. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I was wondering if you accept leveling players as well? I'm currently leveling a guardian (lvl 36 atm) and would love to join in on the raid and strike training once I'm max level and somewhat geared (hopefully soon). Seems like a very fun and constructive group.

On 5/24/2021 at 11:17 AM, Starry NiTe.8721 said:

Hi there!

I was wondering if you accept leveling players as well? I'm currently leveling a guardian (lvl 36 atm) and would love to join in on the raid and strike training once I'm max level and somewhat geared (hopefully soon). Seems like a very fun and constructive group.

Hiya!  We definitely do!  Our guild is open to people of any level, and we love helping new players find their footing. 🙂  If you're interested, please join our Discord (link is in the OP) and post an intro!

hello im a returning player from 2012, im really having fun last week that i been back .  im mainly looking for a guild that does pve raids n wvw  if you all do this id be happy to join if you think im decent enough .... plz let me know i have multiple 80s but will definatly make any class u all need..  i just got done doing Hot, Pof, Lw 3/4  and  working on my skyscale atm   then maybe do icebrood  not sure yet ..