[NA][PvE] FOTM & FITM - The Guild You call HOME!

Stalvros.9217

Introduction

Welcome to all the wonderful members of Guild Wars 2, both new and old!Presenting to you, 2 of our home-made guild;

• FOTM - Fractals Of The Mind
  • FITM - Fashions In The Mists

A little bit of background of both guilds.FOTM was created by myself back about when Fractals was first launched at 2013.There isn't a lot of members but those who joined are both loyal, loving and most importantly; toxic-free.We do not place emphasize on having many members but those we invite must have these 3 qualities!In our defense; Life is already stressful enough without others making game a toxic/stressful environment.

In any case, about 3 years after playing the game, I got married to someone who also loves the game as much as I do.My first gift to her inside this game was..... the guild FITM (Comes with it's very own shiny Guild Hall). The name as implied - focuses mainly on Fashions as that's what got her into the game in the first place (You know how it is, customizing your character, making sure she looks her best before fighting dragons....)

FOTM itself comes with the following nodes; Ore Synthesizer (Level V), Cloth Synthesizer (Level IV), Lumber Synthesizer (Level IV), Leather Synthesizer (Level IV), Plant Synthesizer (Level III) and FITM itself comes with the following nodes; Ore Synthesizer (Level I), Cloth Synthesizer (Level I), Lumber Synthesizer (Level I), Leather Synthesizer (Level I); both which you can farm alongside your lvl69 Guild Hall (If you joined any) on a daily basis. FOTM also comes with a 15% Waypoint discount and comes with a lot of end-game decorations such as Golden Raid Statues which we have created along with the help of many we call friends!

A little bit of background of the owners.So after we got married, we started to focus on the more 'intense' part of the game which is Raiding and End-game Fractals (CMs).In about 2-3 years, we've successfully cleared all Raid contents (including the CM), obtained all the titles from raids "Everlasting Ally Of Ahdashim, Champion Of Zommoros, Voice In The Void, Demon's Demise" to Fractals "Dancing with Demons, Leave No Heroes Behind". Of course, we did not do it alone! We met plenty of wonderful people that's willing to show us the tips and tricks as well as help us with the runs! It's slow to some people but hey - we're the 'slow and steady' type of people! It's never about the goal, but the journey - the bonds you share with the people you play with!

Moving on, sharing our goals and dreams.We've made sure that guild comes with a 15% discount WP, has nodes to farm on, plenty of FREE magic-find and XP boons and has lots of awesome decorations for people to enjoy!There are also a few of us with Full Home Instance for you to farm from if you ever need more materials!But why should we keep this guild for ourselves? Those thing would only mean something of others utilize it! After all as they say, sharing is caring!As such, we would like to invite the rest of the community to come in to enjoy the buffs, have a chat or 2 with us in discord and get to know each other!Experiences we can share and you will pretty much find that we're the least judgmental people you'll come across in the game and hopefully in life as well!We would also like to apologize for taking a somewhat rather long time to build this guild a worthy place with the max-buff for PvE for you to join in :).

At the moment, our goal for FOTM is to have all the Golden / Silver / Bronze Statues of every contents in the game!For golden statues, we're still lacking w7b1b2b3, w6b3 and all the world bosses! Donations of the tokens or ingredients would be greatly appreciated!Feel free to check in the guild to see what decorations we had created so far! (It's placed all over the place, so you're really going to have to search for it)We don't want this to be 'just another guild'. We would like to this to be the guild where everyone feels like home, where you can be yourself without being judged upon regardless of who you chose to be! You only have 1 life - live it the way you want to! ..... and of course, don't forget to respect others along the way :).

If you'd like to WvW with us, we're situated in Borlis Pass (NA). We hardly PvP or WvW since our main focus is PvE (at least for now).However, we're willing to start up new events if it means that we all can play and most importantly, have fun together during our time in the game :).We also have a few couples (Yes, we 'collect' them) in the guild as we believe that couples have better synergy when it comes to group-play (Specially Support Classes). We have a lot of..... single and eligible members as well and we'd be VERY HAPPY if you guys end up having to meet your soul mate in this guild! (Who knows LOL). Majority (as of the moment) of us are Indonesian based players but we will speak English whenever others come in :). What better opportunity to improve our English and learn about other's culture while we're chillin' together?

Applications;In any case, if you'd like to join - feel free to send a mail to Stalvros.9217, Zeryius.5473 or marcus.5396 to apply :)Do join us in our official discord at https://discord.gg/Yhqntep to have a look around (This is the place where we share various information on the game) and don't forget to join our social discord at https://discord.gg/zTRypGgnUh where we come in and chill amongst others! (Just casual chat and bonding with others)

Q&A Section

Q: Why don't you upgrade the guild nodes of FOTM and FITM to the max?A: We deliberately designed it that way so that you can farm the nodes alongside Guilds that has Max-level nodes! If we level up the nodes to the max, you will notice that once you've harvested the nodes in a lvl69 Guild, when you come to farm at ours - the nodes would already be empty! As such, the most efficient way to farming is if you can join a guild with 5 different node levels! We intend to keep FOTM's nodes as 2nd to max while FITM's nodes as 3rd to max!

Q: Do I need an officer's permission to invite other's to the guild FOTM and FITM?A: Not at all :). We made it open for everyone in a way that anyone who's a member of this guild could invite anyone they'd like! Although you have the freedom to invite anyone you'd like, please encourage those whom you invite to join the discord as the guild is about together-ness!

Q: Do you accept people from various backgrounds?A: Definitely! In order to be open minded, we encourage diversity. That way we'll learn about other cultures as well as habits that's enforced within that culture! The only way to grow mentally is if we explore and get out of our 'safe zone'.

Q: Are the Guilds LGBT Friendly?A: It's totally none of our business who you chose to fell in love with nor what your sexual orientation is. What's most important in this life is you found someone whom you're able to love and in turn, love you back! Life is too short to be spent on hatred or loneliness! That being said, as long as we respect each other's boundaries, we're pretty much open to any kind of cultures that you might bring :).

Q: How strict when it comes to builds when it comes to end-game PvE contents?A: As long as you hit the required DPS numbers, you're pretty much free to try out any builds! In fact, we encourage both flexibility and diversity within your own builds. Not to disapprove of snowcrows, meta-battle or lucky noobs, but most of us here are playing from location far from US-server where our pings fluctuates from 280-400. In our experience, chances are that you wont even hit 80% of what the 'meta build' offers due to latency issues; which is why it's somewhat important that you 'customize' your build up to support the team as much as possible!

Q: There are 2 discords; https://discord.gg/Yhqntep and https://discord.gg/zTRypGgnUh. Which one do I join?A: Join both :). Although the official discord channel itself is https://discord.gg/Yhqntep where we post guides, tips and tricks and what not, the social (where we hang out) is usually at https://discord.gg/zTRypGgnUh (Dkey Studio). Historically, Dkey Studio actually belongs to a friend of mine whom started with the FPS game R6 (I have little control over this discord), I then introduced GW2 to him and now he's been playing it on a daily basis. So what started from an FPS discord server is now kind of GW2 majority (as of the moment anyways, idk it might change - hopefully not as you guys come and chat with us making this game ever so fun and loving). Anyways, if you guys ever see peeps in the chat room, feel free to join in! We encourage it! Don't be shy, we don't bite :)

Q: What is your active playing time/ activities time?A: I myself am active daily from GMT+7 every morning from 9am - 12pm (Where I do my CMs + T4s + Recs) followed by Strike Mission, followed by 6pm - 12pm (Depending on who's there to chill, chat and stuff) Obviously the more peeps we have chillin' around, the more I'd be active. However, there are plenty of members here from NA to keep the guild company from times I am not able to make it online. Other then that, we are also organizing guild activities in the future with static time for everyone to get involved once we gather more members with interest!

Q: I am a naturally reserved person but would like to be a part of this guild. Is there anything I could do to remedy that?A: It IS hard to just come in and chill and say HI (specially introverts) to others in a group that they don't feel comfortable hanging out with.In such cases, please do message me in-game at Stalvros.9217 or discord me at ????????#0039 (Copy/Paste this) so that I can introduce you to others :).I myself know what it's like to be alone and no one should have to suffer that :). We're all in this together! Come by and join the group and most importantly, get to know others and you find that you will discover a part of yourself that even you have yet to discover through others :).

PS: Feel free to add more to the Q&A section by replying below and we will try to answer it as best we can before you decide if this is the guild which you wish to call HOME!

@kenny.7236 said:Hi,What is your active playing time/ activities time?

That's a good question :).Our players ranges from NA to OCX~So we have players all around who would be active 24/7

I myself am active daily from GMT+7 every morning from 9am - 12pm (Where I do my CMs + T4s + Recs) followed by Strike Mission,followed by 6pm - 12pm (Depending on who's there to chill, chat and stuff)Obviously the more peeps we have chillin' around, the more I'd be active :)

Guild Epic Decorations (FOTM)

• Gold / Silver / Bronze Statues Of Vale Guardian, Gorseval, Sabetha
  • Gold / Silver / Bronze Statues Of Slothasor, White Mantle Abomination
  • Gold / Silver / Bronze Statues Of Siege the Stronghold, Keep Construct, Xera
  • Gold / Silver / Bronze Statues Of Cairne the Indomitable, Mursaat Overseer, Samarog, Deimos
  • Gold / Bronze Statues Of Desmina, River Of Souls, Statue Of Grenth, Dhuum
  • Gold Statue Of Conjured Amalgamate, Twin Largos
  • Bronze Statue Of Qadim

..... and plenty of other Epic decorations such as;

• Globe Of Whispers
  • Teleporter Entrance / Exit
  • Partial, Significant, Majority, Comprehensive Disciplines Research Commemorative Statues
  • Balthazar, Grenth, Kormir, Lyssa, Dwayna, Melandru Statues
  • Ram, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Boar, Rat, Ox Statues

Still working on

• Silver Statues Of Desmina, River Of Souls, Statue Of Grenth, Dhuum
  • Silver Statues Of Conjured Amalgamate, Twin Largos, Qadim
  • Gold Statue Of Qadim
  • Gold / Silver / Bronze Statues Of Cardinal Adina, Cardinal Sabir, Ether Djinn
  • Gold / Silver / Bronze Statues Of Chak Gerent, Mordremoth, Shatterer, Tequatl, Triple Trouble
  • Dragon Hologram Generator

Be a part of this awesome guild and start depositing the tokens required!Keep in mind that 250 Tokens are required for Gold, 25 for Silver, 5 for Bronze!Visit our Guild Hall and start taking screenshots of your character alongside the EPIC guild decorations!

• 2 weeks later...

Those who wish to join are encouraged to get to know others by joining our social discord at https://discord.gg/zTRypGgnUh (Dkey Studio)Although there's no headset/mic requirement, the one way you can get to know others during the pandemic is to chat up with one another instead of just tuning in and listening! Be a PART of the community instead of a bystander who's not participating in anything! This way you'll find that you'll become a part of something bigger and in turn play a fulfilling role in both the game and the guild making both a better place to hang around in! After all, certain contents in Guild Wars 2 after all are meant to be completed in TEAMS, not SOLO!

However, I could definitely understand if you're a shy and reserved person to begin with!It IS hard to just come in and chill and say HI (specially introverts) to others in a group that they don't feel comfortable hanging out with.In such cases, please do message me in-game at Stalvros.9217 or discord me at ????????#0039 (Copy/Paste this) so that I can introduce you to others :).I myself know what it's like to be alone and no one should have to suffer that :). We're all in this together! Come by and join the group and most importantly, get to know others and you find that you will discover a part of yourself that even you have yet to discover through others :).