GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Jables.4659 said:

@Jables.4659 said:Mask of the Crown

Went up for sale 55 minutes after I posted this. Assuming that wasn't a coincidence, thank you very much.

Lol, once i requested 3 unlimited tools then in the next day they were on sale for 24h, coincidence?..... who knows...

I just wish they would listen my request and put char slot, shared slot and the outfits i requested earlier :(. Or at least living world 2 and 3 and char slot will do.

as someone who buys lots of stuff... it would be really tempting if you gave us a discount for partial completions of the bundles. Case in point, I have some of the dragon's watch voucher pack. i'd buy it if you credited me for the items I already have. I am not going to buy it otherwise. The items I don't have are the ones I am not that eager for. But, give me a deal, and I'll fill out the collection. Charge me for stuff I have to complete things I don't really want and the answer is 'no'. Doesn't seem that hard to give me a credit for the already purchased stuff. There are N things in the bundle, I have M, charge me (N-M)/N*base price. Voila, more money for you.

@forevergamer.7653 said:kitten guys, you keep doing promos but 70% isnt what we request :-1: , it wont hurt you guys bring character slot that lot of players asked, shared slot, living wlrd seasons etc etc for 24h only :anguished: . It feels like you guys don't give a kitten to what you own players who support the game say...

you have to be patient, the march sales run for almost the whole of march. we're only at the middle, usually they put the highly demanded stuff like season unlocks and character slots near the end/later weeks of the sale

Thanks for the mistlock sanctuary -30% bought it.Through, bought the char slot now, not gonna wait until last week.... two years that char slot have been around 16th march, not this year it seems...The sales feels like set before happening, following a schedule and I don't think that asking for something make it appear, it is random.

@hugo.4705 said:Thanks for the mistlock sanctuary -30% bought it.Through, bought the char slot now, not gonna wait until last week.... two years that char slot have been around 16th march, not this year it seems...The sales feels like set before happening, following a schedule and I don't think that asking for something make it appear, it is random.

They simply want to push the stuff that are not selling or selling little, instead put things that actually will sell.. the thing is that 90% of the things requested here are expensive or do not sell often only for limited time and those things is just what the players want to buy like char slot, episode season, utilities, etc etc.

In other words they want sell what THEY want and not wat WE want.

@Astyrah.4015 said:usually they put the highly demanded stuff like season unlocks and character slots near the end/later weeks of the sale

I really do hope so that the Icebrood Saga LS5 goes on sale or at least in April where they released the last chapter to end it. Missed the entire season except for Champions because stupid me got lazy and decided not to login every 2-3 months to get each episode for free when I decided to take a long break from GW2. Feels kind of bad that I have to spend to unlock it. Guess I won't make that mistake again when LS6 comes out lol.

Can you just make unbreakable tools with glyphs in them permanent in the store. You can still FOMO people with "rare" sales but for new players who miss them being in the shop, it might be another 6+ months before we see them again. I don't really care about saving 300 gems, what I really care about is ACCESS....so frustrating

@"Liya Silver.3481" said:Can you just make unbreakable tools with glyphs in them permanent in the store. You can still FOMO people with "rare" sales but for new players who miss them being in the shop, it might be another 6+ months before we see them again. I don't really care about saving 300 gems, what I really care about is ACCESS....so frustrating

You better get used cuz in GW2 the good stuff and high end/end game things are really RARE and HARDto get. Here you have 2 options.. 1- Pay anet their expensive prices to buy what you want or 2 - Wait months for promos and return items and buy cheaper because 90% of their gemstore items are expensive.

PS: I give up requesting for things here I'll spend my cash somewhere else.

Well seems like we are heard for this topic here. Thanks for bringing back the celestial compass, the seismic armadillo, the nightspeaker wing glider etc...among many other things I wanted.Here will be my last suggestions for returning items I guess in order to finish the appearance of my characters:the cube matrix glider, the citadel assault glider, the legion jetpack, the starlight wings...And for the mounts, probably the istani islands and the new horizon packs, and some special ones like the roadrunner and dreadnought raptor skin.By advance thanks, that would be great.