Sunqua fractal fire phase bugged - borderline unplayable

Problem: Since the recent patch Sunqua fractal bosses known as Tiger and End Boss Lady are doing fire phase attacks that are completely or partially invisible making progress 'difficult' without boon misuse (Stability, Aegis) and lucky dodges/blocks all of which is frequently unsuccessful.Regardless of graphics settings the issue is consistent and confirmed with other players in various parties. It is not a DX12 issue as that software is not installed.Detailed description: As the fire phase attacks begin, the spawn points for the shockwaves are partially visible but rendered incorrectly and the ground indicators are missing, then the shockwaves are invisible, and so are the rocks you are meant to hide behind. As the shockwaves pass the rocks suddenly appear but the ground indicators and animations for the actual firestorm explosion are not shown. The second attack is slightly more complete but still mostly missing visually.Solution: fix it.

regarding this, the only thing invisible for me post patch was the multi-ringed-proximity markers for the rocks/meteors landing --> it wasnt like this before

everything else:the floating fire pikes/poles (where the meteors would land) and the yellowish fire wave/ring that comes after they land + the meteors themselves are visible.the growing arena-wide aoe marker/indicator after all of that is also visible.

i play on max settings though so it could be more bugged visually at lower settings.

It has been broken since the update on the 9th, I wouldn't call it unplayable as I know the locations of the rocks anyway, but it certainly is annoying. I can see the rocks, for me the only thing invisible are the indicators where they are going to land.

@Infusion.7149 said:

@Linken.6345 said:I see the fire aoe rings still.It could be dependent on graphics settings and culling (model limit).

This might have happened yesterday when I did the rec. 4 people downed and the meteors seemed much faster on the second pass of the meteor phase. We were able to recover and 1 shot the fractal though.

Looks like it dont work for me either on tier 1

• 2 weeks later...