GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Can we just expand the store and rotations by like... twice the size? I would guess not since the store is already pretty slow. There are too many items on year-long rotations. Some are even longer between availability! I get the whole idea is to sucker people into FOMO ideas (pretty shady and gross imo), but with how often new additions are added to the store I feel like Anet could still prey on fomo while just adding more into the rotation.

On that note, Etherbound.

Pyre Gloves have been in the store last januari. It will returnExalted shoulders are available, but just not cheap. They are in the exclusive black lion chest and in the wardrobe unlock.Luminescent Boots are part of a collection available in game.Glint's Gaze mask has been available till 10 days ago. It will return.

So all options are somehow available or will be available in the future. There is an ongoing discussion about the strategy to remove stuff from the store to create exclusivety. This can be seen here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125399/this-is-why-i-hate-flash-sales

On top of the answers given by @mercury ranique.2170 miniatures already are rotated through the gem store periodically.

They're currently in the middle of a big sale and a lot of the minis which have been available for a while are being removed, so the next few days is very likely to see ones which haven't been available for a while returning, possibly with a discount in the first 24 hours.

I feel like a lot of assets already in the game could be used to expand the number of mail carrier options we have.

Mail Carrier Ideas:• Charr Propaganda Balloon - Drops papers at the feet of the player.• Canthan Assassin Messenger - Drops in from above to give the player a message.• Message by Arrow - An arrow carrying a message strikes at the feet of the player.• Pact Airship Cargo - A Pact supply crate falls from the sky on a parachute.• Skyscale Messenger - A baby skyscale delivers a letter.• Skritt - A skritt digs their hand out of the ground to hand over a message.• Rope Ladder - A member of the Pact drops down with a rope ladder to deliver a message.• Masked Roller "F" - Masked Roller "F" drifts by the player, delivering a message in record time.

To change your apparence or settings of your characters you have the self hair kit for hair, the name change contract for name, the total make over kit to change everything from the appearance.

But what if the player want to change only the face like me, is it forced to buy a total make over kit? Face should have its own kit like, "Make-up kit"

Hello, I would like to ask when Zafirah's rifles skin will be available at gem store? I am new in this game so the time that skin was available I'm not yet a player and I did some research and it seems the skin was available back at 2019 and its been 1year since it was available. I hope you guys could put the skin at gem store so I can purchase it cuz It was a nice skin. Hope you can help me with that and have a nice day!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zafirah%27s_Rifle_Skin

Fairly new player, here! :3I've been enjoying the March sales so far, and have some additional things I'd like to see back in the store:Outfit: Lyssa's RegaliaWeapon Skin: Dreamwalker ScytheBack item: Dark Matter CapeGlider: Shrine Guardian GliderGathering Tool: Dreamcleaver Logging Axe

There are others, but I'll stick with that for now xDThank you~ <3

Edit: I'd also like to request the "Elegant Fan Focus" be made into a toy/idle emote as well (like regally fanning oneself with it). Especially considering the upcoming expansion involving Cantha, something like this would be very theme-fitting.

Please bring back the White Feather Wings Backpack to the gem store, I have been looking forward to getting this item for a long time around 6 years and I have honestly just missed it every single time its in the shop because I take breaks. I really just want these back but by the time they come back I may not even be playing anymore. :(