Dragonfall Map

Rentapest.6503

This map is worse than Tangled Depths, and that is saying something!

I hated the stupid map from the moment I stepped foot in it, when my story progress brought me to this nightmare zone. I remember trying to get around and progress my story, while getting teleported around repeatedly as the zone events unfolded. It was extremely frustrating.

Sadly, the Skyscale mount collections are in this zone, so I was forced to endure many more hours in this nightmare! :( In order to reach the "free" skyscales that you can use, or the collection items, you need to swap between mounts. Unfortunately, because you are in combat 99% of the time, this is impossible! Kill the mobs? Yeah, a squishy player should take on 5-10 beefed up OP mobs, while you agro everything in sight because the mob agro range is like 1 million or something.

I hate this zone, the mobs need a damn nerf on their agro range and also need to thin out their numbers a LOT.

It's easiest to run while building up for the meta. Check in LFG when you're on and see if a group is going or on the map you join. It's actually a fun map but you will need to avoid some mobs as they are intended more for groups. Yet another map where most aren't going to be able to run in and solo all the mobs.

Many maps require mount swapping, that's not a unique trait. All in good for fun for obtaining the skyscale. Do it, get it over with, don't to back if you so choose.

I have no idea what OP is describing out there. The only case where you would be forcefully teleported during whole meta event is end of the event, where you would need to be at very specific area and participate in event to be teleported, and map reset which is quite consistent with most map-wide metas that deals with map status reset ever since silverwastes.

In terms of complexity, map does not even starts comparing to tangled depths, because Dragonfall is smaller, MUCH flatter and fairly simplistic in it's design.Also mobs are far from "beefed up OP mobs" they are all pretty much easy mode compared to ANY HoT Map.

@"Lord Trejgon.2809" said:I have no idea what OP is describing out there. The only case where you would be forcefully teleported during whole meta event is end of the event, where you would need to be at very specific area and participate in event to be teleported, and map reset which is quite consistent with most map-wide metas that deals with map status reset ever since silverwastes.

In terms of complexity, map does not even starts comparing to tangled depths, because Dragonfall is smaller, MUCH flatter and fairly simplistic in it's design.Also mobs are far from "beefed up OP mobs" they are all pretty much easy mode compared to ANY HoT Map.

Not sure about the teleporting either unless coming in upon reset post-meta. It's really an easy layout, especially compared to tangled depths. Three lanes, easy to work around before skyscale. The mobs don't seem to aggro out of the ordinary, some are chewier again due to group content. Again, if it's difficult for a player, find a group. This seems to be a universal issue for many players in the forums who dislike maps. I play mostly solo, but group up if needed, it's not hard.

What? You don’t like it when you’re doing your own thing then a meta squad passes you by, upscales every enemy near you to ridiculous levels before moving on, have all enemies aggro to you because of the 900~1200 aggro range, then get murdered in the blink of an eye?

@Rentapest.6503 said:I hate this zone, the mobs need a kitten nerf on their agro range and also need to thin out their numbers a LOT.

Underworld is the only area like that...wurms and archers really do have a 10000 unit aggro range. (and aggro everything else in said range too)

@"Lord Trejgon.2809" said:

Also mobs are far from "beefed up OP mobs" they are all pretty much easy mode compared to ANY HoT Map.

Will-o-the-Wisp would like a word, particularly when you're rushing to the 8th boss in the train and 1-shots your mount while climbing the volatile magic pillars. (that's another key lost)

@"Nazarick.9653" said:Will-o-the-Wisp would like a word, particularly when you're rushing to the 8th boss in the train and 1-shots your mount while climbing the volatile magic pillars. (that's another key lost)

I would fight army of will-o-wisps over any "adult" chak. At least when solo.

As for the case of following meta train - I have never had will-o-wisp "one-shot" any of my mounts when traveling with these, and even from people I did see dismounting (forcibly or not) they were more than capable of either quickly dispatching it, and remounting, or disengaging and remounting, without loosing on a boss kill.