The sales page still shows Mac client being supported. It should be updated

I posted this a bit ago in the tech support forum. On review I should have posted it here I guess since it is website related. Since the Mac client has been discontinued you should update that to reflect the change. Right now it still shows as a supported OS under minimum system requirements. It might help with refund requests and support tickets.

5B9Tq6N.jpg

@"JustTrogdor.7892" said:I posted this a bit ago in the tech support forum. On review I should have posted it here I guess since it is website related. Since the Mac client has been discontinued you should update that to reflect the change. Right now it still shows as a supported OS under minimum system requirements. It might help with refund requests and support tickets.

5B9Tq6N.jpg

@Fire Attunement.9835

Mac still shows as being supported on the sales page. I thought about submitting a support ticket but have some strange feeling they would suggest I post on the forum. Anyway it's none of my business I guess if Anet/NCSoft can't be bothered to update their sales page to reflect the change. Last time I'm bringing this up. Just kind of sad they can't be bothered to update things. Oh well maybe it takes a lot of time and effort to change some text on their sales page. Or maybe it takes a well known GW2 personality to bring it up and get it corrected. Like the GeForce Now thing with That_Shaman which got addressed within a day.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/lyfq3q/that_shaman_seems_to_have_had_all_his_accounts/

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/124678/information-about-erroneous-account-suspensions

• ArenaNet Staff

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:I posted this a bit ago in the tech support forum. On review I should have posted it here I guess since it is website related. Since the Mac client has been discontinued you should update that to reflect the change. Right now it still shows as a supported OS under minimum system requirements. It might help with refund requests and support tickets.

Thanks for calling this out, and sorry for the delayed response! I've reached out to the people who can take care of this.

• 2 weeks later...

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Thanks for calling this out, and sorry for the delayed response! I've reached out to the people who can take care of this.

Thanks for the response. But it seems they have not gotten the message. The sales page still shows Mac being supported.

Edit: Also the shop page is broken using Firefox on both my PC and Mac, even with my ad blocker turned off. It only shows text and broken images. It was not happening when I originally reported the Mac issue here.

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2021 at 3:08 PM, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:I posted this a bit ago in the tech support forum. On review I should have posted it here I guess since it is website related. Since the Mac client has been discontinued you should update that to reflect the change. Right now it still shows as a supported OS under minimum system requirements. It might help with refund requests and support tickets.

@Fire Attunement.9835

It still shows Mac as supported under minimum system requirements on the sales page. Sigh. 

I know that times have been hard but changing text to show that Mac is no longer supported on the page where you sell the game should not take months in my opinion.   

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892