fix your game, this is ridiculous

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:the fact that so few people play them and they aren't being developed anymore is enough.

Well I guess so few people were playing in POF areas and Arenanet stopped developing expansions. I wonder what changed?

There is a really good hint in this to any deniers that Anet has some process to look at content and decide if it's worth making or not. I have no doubt that if you want to make a case that raids need to come back and be redeveloped like expansions do, that case has quite a bit to do with how popular raids are with players.

I mean, Anet said they weren't going to make another expansion after POF and now they are ... why do YOU think that is the case? How do you make the parallel or contrast that with raids? I've already got an answer to that I'm sure offends whatever conspiracy theory you have as to why Anet is 'getting it wrong' on choosing content to make. You think the amount of participation in POF is a CONTRASTING view to Anet's decision to make another expansion? You just aren't looking at the right things to come to that conclusion.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:the fact that so few people play them and they aren't being developed anymore is enough.

Well I guess so few people were playing in POF areas and Arenanet stopped developing expansions. I wonder what changed?

There is a really good hint in this to any deniers that Anet has some process to look at content and decide if it's worth making or not. I have no doubt that if you want to make a case that raids need to come back and be redeveloped like expansions do, that case has quite a bit to do with how popular the content is with players.

There is a thread about it:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/125224/eod-expansion-should-have-new-raid/p1

Your argument was correlating popularity with not being developed, I simply gave you another example of something that is not being developed.Also, I read a LOT about this popularity thing, about how few players are playing Raids. Compared to what?

@maddoctor.2738 said:

There is a really good hint in this to any deniers that Anet has some process to look at content and decide if it's worth making or not. I have no doubt that if you want to make a case that raids need to come back and be redeveloped like expansions do, that case has quite a bit to do with how popular the content is with players.

There is a thread about it:

Your argument was correlating popularity with not being developed, ...

NOPE it wasn't. Not in that thread and not in any of the other threads we have had on this topic either. My argument was correlating gametime played to revenue ratio with not being developed. 'Popularity' is just ONE part of that argument. Revenue is the other ... but make no mistake, the argument is BOTH of those things, not just either one.

@Obtena.7952 said:

NOPE it wasn't. Not in that thread and not in any of the other threads we have had on this topic either. My argument was correlating gametime played to revenue ratio with not being developed.

Are you sure?

the fact that so few people play them and they aren't being developed anymore is enough.Also now you are bringing up gametime for some reason, what does game time have to do with revenue?

@maddoctor.2738 said:

NOPE it wasn't. Not in that thread and not in any of the other threads we have had on this topic either. My argument was correlating gametime played to revenue ratio with not being developed.

Are you sure?

Yeah I am ... I'm not going to continually argue with you about what my own argument is. If you don't think revenues and played gametime are related as part of the assessment for what content Anet decides to make, it's simply because it's convenient to your pro-raids position to do so. If you haven't understood my argument at this point, there is no value in me repeating for you again. I've made it ... several times in several threads. At this point, you simply don't want to or can't understand that relationship ... I can't help you with that.

@Obtena.7952 said:

Are you sure?

Yeah I am ... I'm not going to continually argue with you about what my own argument is. If you don't think revenues and played gametime are related as part of the assessment for what content Anet decides to make, it's simply because it's convenient to your pro-raids position to do so. If you haven't understood my argument at this point, there is no value in me repeating for you again. I've made it ... several times in several threads. At this point, you simply don't want to or can't understand that relationship ... I can't help you with that.

Well I did ask you what's the connection between revenue and game time. That's an interesting new addition to the equation

@maddoctor.2738 said:

Are you sure?

Well I did ask you what's the connection between revenue and game time. That's an interesting new addition to the equation

Except that's not an interesting new addition. I've made that point many times. Maybe it's new to you.

@Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:Welcome to the world of unfriendly casual content in a casual-targeted game. You are entering a different world if you are going to raid. The content has to be created to appeal to the a wider range of the players from the beginning.

there is nothing unfriendly about raids, it's just your biased opinion

Unless you are very exp and play the way they want you to play, it is very unfriendly. That's why, I'd like to see LFG system revamped for group content. It's really hard for new casual player to get into raid. It's literally harder than finding a Real job.

this is not true I can get you into a training guild as we speak, you dont even need ascended gear, even exotic does the job

@yukarishura.4790 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:Welcome to the world of unfriendly casual content in a casual-targeted game. You are entering a different world if you are going to raid. The content has to be created to appeal to the a wider range of the players from the beginning.

there is nothing unfriendly about raids, it's just your biased opinion

Unless you are very exp and play the way they want you to play, it is very unfriendly. That's why, I'd like to see LFG system revamped for group content. It's really hard for new casual player to get into raid. It's literally harder than finding a Real job.

this is not true I can get you into a training guild as we speak, you dont even need ascended gear, even exotic does the job

The fact that training guilds exist does not change the fact that raids are not very accessible/friendly for many players in this game; in fact, they are EVIDENCE of it. See, you don't get the point ... the people that find raids unfriendly don't want to spend whatever gametime they have 'training' to go play some other aspect of it. This is exactly one of the things that results in raids not being friendly for casual players which most definitely contributes to the to the current lack of raid development.