Tengu Support Marks now half valued

BBQTurtle.7830

Last 5 months I've only been logging in to check my TP and sometimes do fractal dailies, Last week decided to try out the Story.Yesterday, I had 17 tengu marks, almost enough for two weapons, today I log in and find out now I barely have enough for one. Now I'm forced to convert my marks into defensives seals, the issue is now I need to convert 20 tengu marks just to afford one weapon, when yesterday, I only needed 10. How is someone who doesn't pay attention to the forums suppose to know you're going to nerf the value of these marks?Cat Poo like this is why you're losing players.

I understand your frustration if you haven't been particularly paying attention to these events and now the merchant has gone. But, it has been like this for the 5 previous ally events - The event lasts a week, then the merchant stays an extra week to make sure you have time to spend them. Then they are convertible but with reduced value.

I guess it's designed to get people engaged with the event. Everyone spending their marks is what progresses the event leading to the extra group rewards chests

@BBQTurtle.7830 said:Last 5 months I've only been logging in to check my TP and sometimes do fractal dailies, Last week decided to try out the Story.Yesterday, I had 17 tengu marks, almost enough for two weapons, today I log in and find out now I barely have enough for one. Now I'm forced to convert my marks into defensives seals, the issue is now I need to convert 20 tengu marks just to afford one weapon, when yesterday, I only needed 10. How is someone who doesn't pay attention to the forums suppose to know you're going to nerf the value of these marks?Cat Poo like this is why you're losing players.

Yes, losing players who don't play the game for months at a time and then complain that they didn't know what was happening, because they weren't playing the game.

This is the 5th time Support Marks have come and gone, sorry you didn't enjoy the game enough to complain the first 4 times.

Defense Seals are much easier to get than Support Marks. During the Tengu week I managed to get enough support marks for 2 weapons and a few odd ones I used on RNG boxes just to get rid of them. I had enough defense seals from doing the missions to buy several more weapons.

The first time you complete each DRM each day you get 10 defense seals. Then the rank chest gives you at least 4 more and each daily achievement gives you another 5. So do the 3 daily DRMs and you'll have 57-63 of them. That means you can buy a tengu weapon every other day, which is the same as getting them with support marks if you skipped the absurd Drizzlewood Coast daily.

Edit: You can of course get more defense seals per day if you want to, by doing more DRMs, if you want to get the rewards sooner.