Good Job on the new mount adoption licences

hugo.4705

That's it. I like many skins in that new "Lost Era Mount licence":

Tbt77GN.jpg

My favourite one is the blue sea dragon skin aka "Open Ocean Glaucus". This is my second favourite animal (if fact a slug) after the leaf sheep sea slug. The sinister Feline springer is close second one. I love the spooky vibes, and this skin pass way far better for me than the cursed woodland sprite springer. There is also an aurene themed skyscale but dunno if it can render well with primordiusy dyes, too much glow.

Shiba well it's a shiba. And the parrot I like it but it is because it is a kind of meme in itself.

The chameleon is original, and about the tidal lightpaw, I enjoy looking at things with watery texture, that creature, zero in sonic and so on.

Also good news, the licences continue to complete the sets, and now you can have an exalted skimmer! It means.... only an exalted roller beetle skin is missing now! SOON tm.Surely the other sets are completing too, but haven't checked really them.

What to add... good adoption licence to me. Nice job gemstore team.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadness, usually if I gamble on getting 10 of the 15 skins I get the ones I really like. Nope, the three I wanted waited for the last batch. So I guess I have all of them now, sigh. Though only a couple will just never be used, so in the long run s'all good. It really is a nice batch of mounts with a number of standout unique ones.

I like the Tidal Lightpaw and might eventually get it for my weaver (who has a water theme). I might end up getting some of the others too. One of the nice things about waiting for select licences to be discounted before buying them is I get plenty of time to think about which skins I really want.

I'm definitely not getting any yet because I'm expecting the Mistborn licences to be on sale tomorrow and if they do that's going to wipe out my gems.

I agree, kudos to the team that came up with these skins. I think this is the first set where I loved every single one, so I happily bought some random licenses knowing I'd be happy with whatever I got. I love having the Grumpy Cat (it even meows) and the bird-dragon-Skimmer. I hope to get them all as budget allows. Well done!

Got the Stargaze and the Aurene skyscales.I must say im quite disappointed with the Stargaze that it did not get a custom breath attack to match with its appearance and only having the basic fire appearance. The Aurene skyscale on the other hand, got a shimmering white breath attack to match with its appearance.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Glad you're liking them! I passed the feedback on to the teams who worked on these, and they sent their thanks. They also reminded me that a few members of those teams have Shiba family members--so they're loving that Jackal skin too. :)

One teeny bit of feedback, nothing bad, but the Aurene skyscale is missing part of the glow effect on its left wing. aka when you look at it from behind while flying you can clearly see some of the glowing frill bits at the base of the wing are there on the right wing but not on the left. And now I've noticed it I can't unsee it when I'm flying. I'm not normally fussy about stuff like this but it looks really odd xD

@AliamRationem.5172 said:I want that chameleon and the skimmer!

Update: I got both of them and several other skins that I love! What a great set of skins!

I received the chameleon out of the five random, I'll call it a happy little accident. Cool skin. I look forward to using with a couple of characters.

The flame roller beetle was also a nice surprise, not a flashy mount, yet it dyes well and I really enjoy it.