Impale (Earth Dagger auto) bugged

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went on and checked with my Tempest Ele: I could shoot things through walls as long as they were targeted. Had large packs on opposing team in WvW running about on Ele, shooting people out of range and through walls! Most of the people I see playing each evening have logged out. Now, the opposing faction is just running around the map, dominating everything. We worked hard this week in WvW and, I love the game mode. But this! This has utterly destroyed it!

NEEDS FIXING NOW!!!

Still being spammed by Ele dagger skill #1 from across the map and behind objects!!! They KNOW that this bug is an exploit and the opposing faction in WvW are spamming the hell out of it!

At the very least, any Ele that spent a considerable time in WvW following this game-breaking patch should have ALL WXP, gained during this time, removed!! If it was me, I would give them a one week ban!!

FIX THIS NOW!! ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!!

@lare.5129 said:elem is a magic wizard, and this nice feature make some fun for people.Don't be toxic. Be happy that some people get some nice moment from specific class.

Toxic?! Are you being serious or just trolling?

It is not MEANT to be this way! Tagging your enemy then running and hiding in a building and spamming#1 until they're dead is cowardly play and annoying as hell! People with your outlook should not even game...move along!!

Make some fun for people... Unbelievable!!

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Hi all, I've been checking on this for you and just heard that we're working on a fix for this and will have it to you ASAP.

Good. Roll back WxP for any Elementalist logged in for hours during this time. I would ban them for 1 week.

Our server had a great battle with the team that is now abusing this (although, naturally, not all and good on them) and this has brought their server into disrepute and spoiled a great match-up. It has also allowed them to dominate as our side mass-logged out.

I also have a Ele and refused to exploit this. I play fair. I play for fun and the challenge. Some people (above) think it's fun to exploit and get cowardly kills and, think it toxic to complain about it.

I hope it's quick because I just can't play in WvW, until it's fixed...