warrior disappared from meta again and again and again?

felix.2386

warrior disappared from meta again and again and again?for like 10000x times as the class with the least meta up time in the entire history of gw2 since the beginning of pvp?no wonder u barely find any old war main in pvp, only new war main who quit after being irrelevant for 50% of the time.

what a disappointment, as a multiclasser who tryhard with thief and rev but quit this garbage pvp game for 3 months and only came back wanting to have some fun on warrior for warrior actually has enjoyable action based skills like from most good action games, instead of instant cast, flying everywhere teleport no brainers.

@felix.2386 said:warrior disappared from meta again and again and again?for like 10000x times as the class with the least meta up time in the entire history of gw2 since the beginning of pvp?no wonder u barely find any old war main in pvp, only new war main who quit after being irrelevant for 50% of the time.

what a disappointment, as a multiclasser who tryhard with thief and rev but quit this garbage pvp game for 3 months and only came back wanting to have some fun on warrior for warrior actually has enjoyable action based skills like from most good action games, instead of instant cast, flying everywhere teleport no brainers.

Spellbreaker is currently in a good position within the meta. Not sure what this post is on about.

• Confused 1

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@felix.2386 said:warrior disappared from meta again and again and again?for like 10000x times as the class with the least meta up time in the entire history of gw2 since the beginning of pvp?no wonder u barely find any old war main in pvp, only new war main who quit after being irrelevant for 50% of the time.

Spellbreaker is currently in a good position within the meta. Not sure what this post is on about.

oh really, in what position of the meta it is good with?

@felix.2386 said:

My good dude it is a dominant side node. You'd see if you played ATs and had ever tried to get Vaans off a side node.

In 2v2s and 3v3s it lays down strong CC and insta stomps/revives with banner, which is everything in 2s and 3s.

• Confused 1

Well Power warrior is just simply death.They hard nerf litterly all things of it.

• The unblockable dodge.
  • All weapon skills for 33% or more.
  • Litterly every Single cc skill to 0,2 damage.
  • Nerf Adrenalin heal and heal Signet.
  • Nerf teether and might mades right.
  • Nerf full counter multiple Times (cc and damage)
  • Nerf lesser endurepain to 300 seconds CD
  • Increase the CD of shield block for about 5 seconds.
  • Nerf the shout heal trait multiple times
  • nerf the criple = immobilty traitline
  • nerf the shout healing skill

Its like they allready have nerfed all things of warr and still nerfing him with every Single Patch cause something "good" is left..... playing warrior actually is not even funny. Cause you get punished for have something good, while classes like revenant or guardian didnt get touch and get left with builds like Burn Stealth trab dh or shortbow renegate (builds that are complete unhealthy for the entire pvp ... Change my mind).

• Thanks 1

@"Pati.2438" said:Well Power warrior is just simply death.They hard nerf litterly all things of it.

• The unblockable dodge.

Its like they allready have nerfed all things of warr and still nerfing him with every Single Patch cause something "good" is left..... playing warrior actually is not even funny. Cause you get punished for have something good, while classes like revenant or guardian didnt get touch and get left with builds like Burn Stealth trab dh or shortbow renegate (builds that are complete unhealthy for the entire pvp ... Change my mind).

Let's not forget the massive indirect buff that Spellbreaker received when all sources of stability were nerfed, boon duration enhancement was removed, along with many stunbreaks. Seeing as how literally every other thing a Spellbreaker does is a hard CC, this was a very large indirect buff.

• Confused 1

this is no any 'meta'. Like play warrior - take is and play.Now I try play weaver, take common biuld 4.9 from metabattle, get 30 loses, 3 wins, drop rate from mid gold to low-low silver .So no any meta help you if you not understand some mechanic and combo

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

My good dude it is a dominant side node. You'd see if you played ATs and had ever tried to get Vaans off a side node.

In 2v2s and 3v3s it lays down strong CC and insta stomps/revives with banner, which is everything in 2s and 3s.

dominant side node? warrior hasnt been viable side node since 2020 feb, my good dude.

• Thanks 1

@Leonidrex.5649 said:you can play sides as power spb, or teamfights as support warrior, both are good builds.Yes they are not meta but when you speak about meta then you speak about ~3 classes.There are classes that are in a worse spot then warrior, cough thief,mesmer,ranger cough

I am starting to feel different about mesmer these days. Thieves are at a disadvantage, yes, I agree with that. Soulbeasts are appearing more these days. The condition soulbeasts more particularly. Nothing too crazy. Strength Spellbreaker can take them. I always do.

But Mesmer. More specifically condi Mirage... I have battled with guildies in 5 tournaments the last 3 days. A small example. Condi Mirage can absolutely devastate teams with not much condi cleanse. It may need skill, but I met at least 3 enemy teams with Condi Mirages who made it above us in the tournaments and possibly in the semi finals.

I understand why Mesmer is a huge gamble to play, but it hits a lot!!! And it has crazy good mobility from how I saw those people use it. Basically going far node for decap, returning mid in stealth, barraging a traget with clones and leaving again to contest close node.

I'd say Mirage > Soulbeast > Thief from my point of view as a Strength Spellbreaker sidenoder.

P.S. Healbreaker/Shoutbreaker is a blasphemy to warrior and jokes aside, it has fallen off the meta I'd say. Sad that warrior has only 1 build available. Core Tactics Warrior plays out the same and Power Berserker is quite the gamble only with heavy support in mid fights.

• Thanks 1

@Leonidrex.5649 said:you can play sides as power spb, or teamfights as support warrior, both are good builds.Yes they are not meta but when you speak about meta then you speak about ~3 classes.There are classes that are in a worse spot then warrior, cough thief,mesmer,ranger cough

support war is used constantly in mats, maybe you're only talking about ranked?

• Confused 1

@felix.2386 said:

dominant side node? warrior hasnt been viable side node since 2020 feb, my good dude.

Power core ranger, Condi ranger/slb, CREV,, Scourge, symbolbrand/guardian, can all win war easily. Maybe protect holo too I am not sure.

• Thanks 1

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

you watch recent MAT or teapot's tournament?

warrior is completely gone dude. side node or support, it's gone. the nerfs to shouts and warhorn removed it from the meta completely. everyone runs support guard now, shout warrior is over for competitive play.

there are far more mesmers in the tournament than warriors, tbh, I would even go so far to say warrior is unequivocally the worst class in Spvp. it's just bad support guard, or bad holosmith. no point to play it at all. at least with mes you can run paintrain and rotate to leverage value. there is literally no option but reroll for warrior, it's good at nothing right now.

warrior as dominant sidenode is a kekw if I ever heard one. it's not even played, dominant in people on the forums imagination perhaps.

• Thanks 1

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

support war is non-existence, can't believe someone like me who quit the game for 2 months+ knows more meta about you, what a fail, you may as well stop playing the game to save yourself from embarrassment.all it takes is to watch the recent tournaments for 5 mins. for example, the one that happened 2 days ago

@Cynz.9437 said:People wanted casual gaming - savor the dung you asked for.

/sips on tea at teef party

asked for? nah, warrior has been the class with the least meta up time since 2012 and can barely maintain a 40% meta up time for every year since release.didnt need to ask for anything. who am i for being surprised at this for 9 years lol.

• Thanks 1

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

these are both mats right?

did u even watch the first video or even the thumbnail at all.or you are just making fun of yourself, i cant tell

and second video is 2 months old, do you have any notion of time.

just quit the game, for real

@"Pati.2438" said:Well Power warrior is just simply death.They hard nerf litterly all things of it.

• The unblockable dodge.

Its like they allready have nerfed all things of warr and still nerfing him with every Single Patch cause something "good" is left.....

They almost nerfed nothing about core ele since feb patch, and still, it's the worst class of the game.

Think about it.

@The Fear.3865 said:

• The unblockable dodge.

Its like they allready have nerfed all things of warr and still nerfing him with every Single Patch cause something "good" is left.....

They almost nerfed nothing about core ele since feb patch, and still, it's the worst class of the game.

Think about it.

They nerfed core thief heavily despite it being one of the worst builds/classes in game. THAT is actually something to think about.> @felix.2386 said:

support war is non-existence, can't believe someone like me who quit the game for 2 months+ knows more meta about you, what a fail, you may as well stop playing the game to save yourself from embarrassment.all it takes is to watch the recent tournaments for 5 mins. for example, the one that happened 2 days ago

@Cynz.9437 said:People wanted casual gaming - savor the dung you asked for.

/sips on tea at teef party

asked for? nah, warrior has been the class with the least meta up time since 2012 and can barely maintain a 40% meta up time for every year since release.didnt need to ask for anything. who am i for being surprised at this for 9 years lol.

I think some players maining other classes would disagree. I get a feeling that if we did have access to class representation statistics over the years in pvp you probably would be proven wrong.My point is, people cried about too much damage, too much mobility, too much cc (the usual, NERF TEEEF!!!! QQQQQQ) so eventually we got current bunker meta abused by bots (although i wonder how 3/23 patch pans out). You may have not asked for this exactly but i you and other carried this decisions by not voicing your disagreement with such notion. Same as i told all the DHs - you guys are going to regret defending trapper rune - guards will eventually see nerfs which will hurt other builds instead of seeing the rune change. This has been true for other classes well. I can still vividly remember all those pink users fiercely defending EM - now they have one dodge kek. Ah and EM got nerfed too %D

• Confused 1