Impale (Earth Dagger auto) bugged

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BIMBLE.7952 said:Still being spammed by Ele dagger skill #1 from across the map and behind objects!!! They KNOW that this bug is an exploit and the opposing faction in WvW are spamming the hell out of it!

At the very least, any Ele that spent a considerable time in WvW following this game-breaking patch should have ALL WXP, gained during this time, removed!! If it was me, I would give them a one week ban!!

FIX THIS NOW!! ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!!

The joke is its still a bad skill every thing on ele dagger is bad lol.

Yep, canceled our daily WvW raid today due to the other side abusing this bug.(that's about 30-40 people on our side that can't play in WvW because we refuse to abuse the skill or contend with it) Nearly every one on the Green side was on an Ele using the Impale skill. They know it's broken so they deserve a ban for a week or so.

@BIMBLE.7952 said:Good. Roll back WxP for any Elementalist logged in for hours during this time. I would ban them for 1 week.

By 'any' Ele I assume you mean any that played WvW, had a dagger equipped and spammed it endlessly... assuming that anet can easily identify such players and avoid scoping up those that did no such thing.

For example, I main an Ele in WvW but use a Staff, so no such 'bug exploit' for me, as I sure don't want my WxP rolled back or to be banned for a week.....

But lets face it, we all know anet won't do anything to those using it, especially not in WvW. There is maybe an off chance that anyone who totally abuses the cr*p out of it in current ranked PvP, may get some action against, but I won't hold my breath.

@Heibi.4251 said:Yep, canceled our daily WvW raid today due to the other side abusing this bug.(that's about 30-40 people on our side that can't play in WvW because we refuse to abuse the skill or contend with it) Nearly every one on the Green side was on an Ele using the Impale skill. They know it's broken so they deserve a ban for a week or so.

people who carelessly abusing and destroying other's game and enjoyment should be severely punished for this @Fire Attunement.9835

@HARDOFREADING.7298 said:

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Hi all, I've been checking on this for you and just heard that we're working on a fix for this and will have it to you ASAP.

The answer is to disable it until it is fixed. When banners were being dropped by the hundreds in LA , Banners were disabled. What does this say about WvW/PvP?

Yes but it's not just ele dagger, there are several other skills out there that are broken like this so it's not an easy disable.

@BIMBLE.7952 said:

@lare.5129 said:elem is a magic wizard, and this nice feature make some fun for people.Don't be toxic. Be happy that some people get some nice moment from specific class.

Toxic?! Are you being serious or just trolling?

It is not MEANT to be this way! Tagging your enemy then running and hiding in a building and spamming#1 until they're dead is cowardly play and annoying as hell! People with your outlook should not even game...move along!!

Make some fun for people... Unbelievable!!

I honestly don't know if it's trolling or legitimately serious. I think he might be serious based on other posts from him, and supposedly win trading is totally fine etc. There's no way Ele Earth 1 impale should be functioning the way it does now, it was always meant to be a short ranged single target skill .

@"corwin.8356" said:The saddest part is that it's high levels players exploiting it Gold and above, Henge Of Denravi players have been super obvious about it in my skirmish. Game mode not even worth playing like this.

I am an ele from Hod and didnt exploited it like many others did.. on each servers. That was annoying but nothing compare to any thieves or rangers killing u with a 2-4 skills "rotation". Some class are broken since forever but as soon as ele's get 1 broken skill the whole community panic! :o

Whew, Elementalist almost became playable for a second! Gotta drive that usage back down to its absolutely abysmal level.For real, glad this got fixed.But how about fixing grenade engineers hitting for 15k from stealth (or not from stealth. They shouldn't be able to hit this hard period)? Or how about fixing Elementalist class in general? There is a reason you hardly see any around. Maybe its time to look at that extremely long list of nerfs that were intended to balance weaver damage and made the rest of the class almost unplayably bad?

@manu.7539 said:

@"corwin.8356" said:The saddest part is that it's high levels players exploiting it Gold and above, Henge Of Denravi players have been super obvious about it in my skirmish. Game mode not even worth playing like this.

I am an ele from Hod and didnt exploited it like many others did.. on each servers. That was annoying but nothing compare to any thieves or rangers killing u with a 2-4 skills "rotation". Some class are broken since forever but as soon as ele's get 1 broken skill the whole community panic! :o

as main ranger, im offended, the rotation is 4-2 :v

@Brayonsky.4736 said:

as main ranger, im offended, the rotation is 4-2 :v

I was talking about the numbers of skills used, so yeah, 2 skills I guess for u since its ur main :/

@manu.7539 said:

You use this to complain that a Ranger has killed you? An idea: get better! Not trying to insult or antagonise; it's a fact, mate...

And how is it even close to a Ele shooting THROUGH walls...?

Anyhow,, thanks to the Devs.... this was infuriating.

@KIIIL.1860 said:Maybe it's enough to talk about your failures and their decisions? Why is this notification? Besides what do you work? Lord

...What are you even talking about? If you're still angry over something they already fixed...And it's probably a notification to, you know, notify that the problem has been acknowledged and fixed.