Dragonhunter Didn't Get Touched, What?

Heisen.2315

@Crozame.4098 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:I was expecting DH to be nerfed in some way, but I'm actually glad that it didn't happen. The problem isn't with DH, it's clearly Rune of the Trapper. CMC please!

I still do not understand, after such a long time, ppl still have faith in CMC... CMC might be good at PvP, but how you know that he understand all the classes and can balance properly?

It's not that I have faith, he's literally the only one who sometimes works on PvP balance. There is noone else to ask.

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:I want to know whether the Lich 4 shroud bug on minions Necro was fixed, that carries over life force shroud after the timer runs out to the start of the match.

That is an awful exploit. That should not exist in the game.

@KrHome.1920 said:

@TrOtskY.5927 said:Guardian DH had its strongest combo and decisive teamfight ender removed with the bug fix on maw into sword 2 port.

This thread is a perfect example of this community complaining about things they don't understand. You lot don't even deserve patches cos you have no idea what's going on anyways
Could not agree more!

Couldn't have said it any better.

• 4 weeks later...

"Stand Your Ground!": Increased cooldown from 45 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.Pure of Heart: Reduced heal scaling from 0.3 to 0.15 in PvP only.Virtue of Resolve: Reduced heal scaling from 1.4 to 1.0 in PvP only.Shield of Judgment: Reduced protection duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Permeating Wrath: Reduced burning duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Eternal Armory: Reduced burning duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Sword of Justice: Reduced ammunition count from 3 to 2 in PvP only. Increased cooldown between skill uses from 1 second to 5 seconds in PvP only.

Amazing! Bravo! Wow! I am truely impressed!

@"Mellow.7409" said:"Stand Your Ground!": Increased cooldown from 45 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.Pure of Heart: Reduced heal scaling from 0.3 to 0.15 in PvP only.Virtue of Resolve: Reduced heal scaling from 1.4 to 1.0 in PvP only.Shield of Judgment: Reduced protection duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Permeating Wrath: Reduced burning duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Eternal Armory: Reduced burning duration from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP only.Sword of Justice: Reduced ammunition count from 3 to 2 in PvP only. Increased cooldown between skill uses from 1 second to 5 seconds in PvP only.

Amazing! Bravo! Wow! I am truely impressed!

Could you please bring more dead topics, as we still can't understand what you are proposing?