Monkey Pet for Ranger

Enduronex.4865

@"memausz.7264" said:I DEMAND a monkey pet for ranger in Guild Wars 2.

Don't care how much lore you need to break... we need some monkey pets.

Actually its not hard to make new lore on pets >_>Echovald florest was recovering at "the end" of Gw1 so new species m8 have been created look at the sckyscale.... Maybe a Echovald florest Imp similiar to a monkey, just like the Kirins are close to a horse in lore.

They could also salvage imp or skrit model and animation and improve from there :\

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:As far as we know, the only primates existed in Orr, presumably like Humans (also primates) they aren't native to Tyria.

But Norn technically also are primates, as they essentially just are bigger humans.And they are native to Tyria.

Lore states that the Norn are closer biologically to Kodan or Jotun. They're similar to Humans in appearance only; I discussed in another thread on hybrids that its likely the result of Tyria's version of convergent evolution.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Elthari.3968 said:Can I haz a horse pet then please?

so u want a pony? carefull last time Anet made a horse thing in game for a mount... it ended a cow with chicken foot and wings,

Is that what that thing is? I could never figure out what it was supposed to be.

its what i think it is, still i m8 be far from what its suposed to be we just call it It's a DERP!

I even tough the mount had some disorder since it came out at the same week as the outfit representing it.

I... I never even realized I wanted a monkey pet until I read this thread. Now, it's the #1 thing I want from the expansion lol.

It could be a screaming, chittering, wild waste-throwing thing, or it could be dressed and fight more like a Sun Wukong-type character. I doubt the latter could ever be justified, since all other pets are naked and wild. So screaming poop-slinger it is! I'm 100% on board.

• 5 months later...

Is that what that thing is? I could never figure out what it was supposed to be.

its what i think it is, still i m8 be far from what its suposed to be we just call it It's a kitten!

I even tough the mount had some disorder since it came out at the same week as the outfit representing it.

I died XDDDDDDDDD

• 3 weeks later...

@memausz.7264 said:I DEMAND a monkey pet for ranger in Guild Wars 2.

Don't care how much lore you need to break... we need some monkey pets.

Nah, needs to a be a Silverback Gorilla where the F2 skill hits like a Maul and launches the opponent like a Guardian Hammer 4. The QQ would be amazing.

They could just copy/paste the old Orrian Gorilla graphics, would totally work.

• 3 weeks later...