Submit a ticket broken — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Submit a ticket broken

I keep getting the sign in circle while trying to submit a ticket. I log in and then click support and it tells me to log in again and again and again and again.

Henge of Denravi Commander
CA/CH/HOD/AIR

Tagged:

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can use the 'Anonymous' feature to contact the CS Team.
    They can help you with that particular issue (circular log-in issue).

• Heibi.4251Heibi.4251 Member ✭✭✭

Yes. That's what I did. However, the actual function is currently broken and sends you in a loop of login, go to support, click on submit a ticket, login(if you don't want to do so anonymously), go to support, etc. You can only do an anonymous submit currently.

CA/CH/HOD/AIR

As I said, the CS Team will help you with that log-in issue.

• Heibi.4251Heibi.4251 Member ✭✭✭

I'm logged in, obviously. The issue is with that particular part of their website.

CA/CH/HOD/AIR

Again, the CS Team will assist you with the log-in issue when trying to 'Submit a Ticket'.
    It's not a global issue; it only affects some accounts (which the CS Team can correct).

• @Heibi.4251 I'm sorry you're getting stuck in this loop. Thanks for dropping a note, I've reached out to someone to look into this.

ArenaNet Communications Team

• Eraden.8740Eraden.8740 Member ✭✭

The same thing is happening to me. They told me to try another browser, disable and then re-enable java, or clear my cache. I tried all of these things and nothing has worked. No fix to this issue appears to be forthcoming. Weird thing is that I did not have this problem a month or two ago and now it exists.