Impale (Earth Dagger auto) bugged

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Brayonsky.4736 said:

@"corwin.8356" said:The saddest part is that it's high levels players exploiting it Gold and above, Henge Of Denravi players have been super obvious about it in my skirmish. Game mode not even worth playing like this.

I am an ele from Hod and didnt exploited it like many others did.. on each servers. That was annoying but nothing compare to any thieves or rangers killing u with a 2-4 skills "rotation". Some class are broken since forever but as soon as ele's get 1 broken skill the whole community panic! :o

as main ranger, im offended, the rotation is 4-2 :v

you sir, deserve and internet cookie for that one. Bravo. golf clap

@BIMBLE.7952 said:

@"corwin.8356" said:The saddest part is that it's high levels players exploiting it Gold and above, Henge Of Denravi players have been super obvious about it in my skirmish. Game mode not even worth playing like this.

I am an ele from Hod and didnt exploited it like many others did.. on each servers. That was annoying but nothing compare to any thieves or rangers killing u with a 2-4 skills "rotation". Some class are broken since forever but as soon as ele's get 1 broken skill the whole community panic! :o

You use this to complain that a Ranger has killed you? An idea: get better! Not trying to insult or antagonise; it's a fact, mate...

And how is it even close to a Ele shooting THROUGH walls...?

Anyhow,, thanks to the Devs.... this was infuriating.

And how about a ranger shootingTHROUGH walls...? And their pets passing THROUGH walls...? This is ordinary stuff for u apparently but omg when an ele can do the same... BIG PANIC!!!

@manu.7539 said:

You use this to complain that a Ranger has killed you? An idea: get better! Not trying to insult or antagonise; it's a fact, mate...

And how about a ranger shootingTHROUGH walls...? And their pets passing THROUGH walls...? This is ordinary stuff for u apparently but omg when an ele can do the same... BIG PANIC!!!

Never seen either of those can you provide proof?

@Linken.6345 said:

They can shoot over some walls and gates with barrage, which is kinda unusual for a ground target effect (though Guard staff 2 does it also) and ranger pets constantly glitch through gates in wvw, so it's kinda true but a bit more nuanced than they presented it.

@Helicity.3416 said:

They can shoot over some walls and gates with barrage, which is kinda unusual for a ground target effect (though Guard staff 2 does it also) and ranger pets constantly glitch through gates in wvw, so it's kinda true but a bit more nuanced than they presented it.

Yea, I can stand at a gate and swing through with my greatsword aswell hitting people infront or behind it.The ranger is shooting arrows up in the air vertical of course they will be able to land on the other side of the wall its not like they can only shoot horizontal line.People complaining about barrage really should go and play som lawn dart to understand the concept.

@Linken.6345 said:

Yea, I can stand at a gate and swing through with my greatsword aswell hitting people infront or behind it.The ranger is shooting arrows up in the air vertical of course they will be able to land on the other side of the wall its not like they can only shoot horizontal line.People complaining about barrage really should go and play som lawn dart to understand the concept.

Yeah but now you're applying real world logic to a game, and that's for Muppets.

Game mechanics need to be consistent, and they aren't, and that understandably frustrates people.