World Linking 3/26/2021

Cal Cohen.2358

@Shroud.2307 said:BG + NSP -> Will have around the clock coverage with two large servers that are both PPT focused.HOD + SBI -> This one has happened before, but both are extremely SEA heavy. They'll be Q'ing every map off hours.AR + BP -> Fight stacked pairing, although I believe BP has lost some guilds. This will be a nightmare to roam against.

Usually I find only one or two of the pairings each relink is particularly stacked or very heavy in one timezone. It's unavoidable so I don't see it as a problem if one or two pairings are strong for the duration of the link. This time though, there are 3 pairings that are pretty yikes, and Mag + SF is questionable as Mag absolutely hates SF.

I'm not going to complain about it because it is what it is and everyone will shuffle around anyway, but this is definitely the worst of the relinks I've seen in quite a while.

HOD SBI has like kekW amounts of sea you okay bro?, Half of Ar's guild left and if anything bp got bigger?!?!?!?! Edit: Can I get the name of whatever you're on I NEEDDDDD ITT

@pieddroit.2374 said:This can't be right.. BG / CD link been outnumbered even in prime time and now CD is link with high server..

That's because BG has a massive SEA population and not that much during other times. But yeah, gonna be a rough few months for CD since you'll have a bunch of people leaving to BG's next link. System is so broken.

@Shroud.2307 said:BG + NSP -> Will have around the clock coverage with two large servers that are both PPT focused.HOD + SBI -> This one has happened before, but both are extremely SEA heavy. They'll be Q'ing every map off hours.AR + BP -> Fight stacked pairing, although I believe BP has lost some guilds. This will be a nightmare to roam against.

Usually I find only one or two of the pairings each relink is particularly stacked or very heavy in one timezone. It's unavoidable so I don't see it as a problem if one or two pairings are strong for the duration of the link. This time though, there are 3 pairings that are pretty yikes, and Mag + SF is questionable as Mag absolutely hates SF.

I'm not going to complain about it because it is what it is and everyone will shuffle around anyway, but this is definitely the worst of the relinks I've seen in quite a while.

Sbi is an na fight server but nice try. I'm an officer in one of the biggest sbi guilds. We have 2 small ocx/sea guilds.

@Mixes.7164 said:

Sbi is an na fight server but nice try. I'm an officer in one of the biggest sbi guilds. We have 2 small ocx/sea guilds.

SBI is a fight server? With currently barely a 1.0 kdr vs. SOR / TC & DB / KN.... wut?

@Shroud.2307 said:

HOD + SBI -> This one has happened before, but both are extremely SEA heavy. They'll be Q'ing every map off hours.

HoD got about no SEA but SBI should have just enough to make it a nice link. ANET did a good job there :)And yeah AR+BP are 2 fighting servers linked together, that will be interesting to watch. Both servers got many tankers so we'll see what happen but surely their kdr will be amazing!

EDIT: Whoops, just checked AR kdr this week, not good as usual so I might be wrong!

@Endza.9547 said:This is like a forced marriage ! Why twice the same link? Most AG players are upset to play with ROS, including my guild members. What you have done here is not fair at all.

I will stop playing wvw for 3 months and we get a new link i will not spend 1 minute playing for ros. ruins of surmia !!!! u bear ur name, ruins u were, ruins u will remain

@Rukasu.3097 said:

@Adzekul.3104 said:Wow, the crying on UW team chat is absolutely deafening. Overpopulated for months and now unlinked. Everyone is looking for someone to blame. How sad.

Our Riverside commando stomping them hard already. Tables have turned. Feels good ^^

And Riverside, hibernating for many weeks it seems, suddenly wakes up and has people log in to play WvW. What a strange (imaginary) world we live in.

@"Grand Marshal.4098" said:I personally don't mind FSP with Vizunah again tbh. After 2 months linked together, we flow more effectively. Now if veterans from FSP are not satisfied, not my problem and frankly, no gonna care.Maybe 2 months more could teach Vizunah scouts to talk sense instead of going "p1" or "p2" all the time, but I have doubts.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Grand Marshal.4098" said:I personally don't mind FSP with Vizunah again tbh. After 2 months linked together, we flow more effectively. Now if veterans from FSP are not satisfied, not my problem and frankly, no gonna care.Maybe 2 months more could teach Vizunah scouts to talk sense instead of going "p1" or "p2" all the time, but I have doubts.

Yeah that boat sailed a long time ago I suppose lmao. At least we now know what "[choose color] bus" means. :p