WvW Has lost a great Commander and friend

In the name of ex Red Guard member and System Of Law we send you our condolences.

Some of us have ran with him and also fought against him.One of the top commander I've seen in fights.

I am sorry to hear that another legend is gone.

He will be missed.

May hes soul rest in peace.

Respects from

SoL team

We fight on the field of battle, but the best part of this game is the people and friendships we meet along the way and is the reason I keep playing WvW. Sorry for your guilds loss and let's all hope we leave this game with a mark of greatness and impression on someone's life the way this person did.

-Fricken from CxC

That's a good remembrance, just discovered today, in Baruch we have the same, two of our comanders has sleeping :( Misterius and Bloodhell, who worked for our server a lot.

In our guild Hall [bAY] we have remembrance monuments for those.

Rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As leader of the [PINE] community, as someone who has lost family to colon kitten, and as someone who ran with Canis, I send my respect and the energy of my entire community to help usher Canis to his rightful place in the mists eternal. Rest in peace friend. 

On 3/24/2021 at 1:38 AM, Sir Bully Foot.9078 said:

I wanted to share this with everyone, one of our Guildies past away a few weeks ago to kitten, his name was Canis Lupis, he was the co guild leader of [Hate] and second wvw driver. He meant a lot to us and has been a huge impact to the Guild. He was a great friend and was always so positive in life. Anet blessed us with a shrine in his remembrance. It's located North camp. If you see the shrine, plz know he is watching.....

TY ANET, he loved this game mode since launch. And played it up to the coming months till he couldn't physically play anymore before his passing.His presence will never be forgotten, ty all!!

My sincerest condolences!  

Edited by Anaide.8251
  • Like 1