Good Job on the new mount adoption licences

hugo.4705

It would be nice if there were more skins available in-game, even if it was just 1 for each mount it would be an improvement. It would be nice if there were even more, with appropriate methods of getting them (like collections or achievements).

Although the mounts are at least better than the glider where I'm pretty sure they deliberately made the default one ugly and largely undyable (if I remember correctly it's a thin strip along the edges which dyes) so players would feel like they needed to buy a new one. The default mounts still look good, even if they're not as exciting as the gem store ones.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, these new skins are AMAZING!Got the Cockatiel Griffon skin and I'm so in love with it. I dyed it to resemble the black cockatoo and 'dracula' parrot. So nice.Planning to get the Glaucus skin too at some point. They're all SO nice.On top of that I could not help but get the Lunar Wing Skyscale skin too. It's so gorgeous, fluffy and badas.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Glad you're liking them! I passed the feedback on to the teams who worked on these, and they sent their thanks. They also reminded me that a few members of those teams have Shiba family members--so they're loving that Jackal skin too. :)

Any chance that there will be more mount skins as an exclusive gameplay ingame reward for completing certain content?

more
are you implying we can get mount skins now as ingame reward?

I for sure have not seen any of that so far.

Guildrider warclaw skin.

• 2 weeks later...