The Whole Story achievement not working?

Hey there,I am pretty new to the game, and I am currently doing all PoF achievements.I watched some YT video's about the "The Whole Story" achievement and how to get it.I have to watch all memories, which sound pretty easy.I replayed the act, and did exactly what I saw on the video and watched all memories.In the video's they all get the achievement, how ever when I do it I do not get the achievement.I replayed it twice now and I still don't have it. Am I doing something wrong? And if so what am I doing wrong...I wanna do these achievements for my ascended accessory.Or is this simply a bug? I just spend 40 minutes doing the act 2 times without success :(

Thanks in advance!

A quick look on the GW2 Wiki reveals the following:

There is a known issue with The Whole Story causing the achievement to fail to trigger. To successfully trigger it, do not go past the last stairs and simply stop by the brazier, where "Your Purpose" lands.Link if you want to check yourself: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Path_of_Fire:_Act_3#The_Whole_StoryIt's down at the bottom of the page under the "Notes" section.

Hope this helps! ;)

@"Grizzly UK.1209" said:A quick look on the GW2 Wiki reveals the following:

There is a known issue with The Whole Story causing the achievement to fail to trigger. To successfully trigger it, do not go past the last stairs and simply stop by the brazier, where "Your Purpose" lands.Link if you want to check yourself:
It's down at the bottom of the page under the "Notes" section.

Hope this helps! ;)

You're the best, thanks a ton! I will try this right now!

@Snowy.5917 said:

@"Grizzly UK.1209" said:A quick look on the GW2 Wiki reveals the following:

There is a known issue with The Whole Story causing the achievement to fail to trigger. To successfully trigger it, do not go past the last stairs and simply stop by the brazier, where "Your Purpose" lands.Link if you want to check yourself:

Hope this helps! ;)

You're the best, thanks a ton! I will try this right now!GL, hope you get it done this time! ;)

@Grizzly UK.1209 said:

@Grizzly UK.1209 said:A quick look on the GW2 Wiki reveals the following:

Hope this helps! ;)

You're the best, thanks a ton! I will try this right now!GL, hope you get it done this time! ;)

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I also remember reading years ago that you should let the full story segment play out completely before moving onto the next.

Thank you both guys! Sadly enough I didn't had time the last few days to play. How ever I will do this right now and follow both instructions and see how it plays out!Will update here how it goes! :D

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:I also remember reading years ago that you should let the full story segment play out completely before moving onto the next.That's true, you really do need to stop and wait for each "memory" to complete before moving on to the next step. I actually completed this achievement for the first time about two weeks ago and, having learnt about the "issues" beforehand, I just took my time to let everything complete.

I've learnt over the years that it really is worth taking a few minutes to read the information about whatever you're planning to do over on the GW2 Wiki before you actually do it! That way you know about any known issues before you get there and can then avoid messing up! ;)

@Snowy.5917 said:Thank you both guys! Sadly enough I didn't had time the last few days to play. How ever I will do this right now and follow both instructions and see how it plays out!Will update here how it goes! :D

No worries, we all have other things that get in the way of our game time! =) Hopefully this time around it goes nice and smoothly for you! ;)