Hmmm... It would appear someone is open

Strider Pj.2193

Argh....you made me jump with this post.

ANet should just let new accounts that's Never been tied to any server be allowed to pick any server as their Home BL.

I'm sure this will definitely increase ANet sales of new accounts in the short term.

@Spartacus.3192 said:

@Calisanna.8732 said:Not even a full 24 hrs this time.

Its not been open for a full 24 hours in YEARS. Always locked after only a few hours.

Not that it should be open. That being said, it further lets me think BG is that wonderful ‘full threshold’ level for the other servers. I wonder how many others on NA went full after they tagged BG as full.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:That being said, it further lets me think BG is that wonderful ‘full threshold’ level for the other servers. I wonder how many others on NA went full after they tagged BG as full.I don't think any changed to Full after Blackgate became Full again. There were a lot (including four Full/Full pairings) while Blackgate was Very High.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Calisanna.8732 said:Not even a full 24 hrs this time.

Its not been open for a full 24 hours in YEARS. Always locked after only a few hours.

Not that it should be open. That being said, it further lets me think BG is that wonderful ‘full threshold’ level for the other servers. I wonder how many others on NA went full after they tagged BG as full.

The threshold, whichever server it is, obviously dropped pretty significantly this past week. That's why most servers appeared to go up in population when it's clear there isn't suddenly much more activity. Also only 1 medium server in NA. I don't remember it ever being like that. With an influx of players, maybe BG has regained it's threshold status though lol.