chak eggs and chak weapons

I am trying to do the chak weapons set and read about the hows of getting my hands on those cool weapon skin. So I just did the 'Buried Insight' again and got no rewards upon completion. Like no chest no nothing. I have been opening chak acid chest on the map for days, took out some chak bosses, partake in map events and running around tangled depths, and my inventory has just 01 chak egg? Each chak weapon need least 3 chak eggs and about 500 ley crystals. I find the drop rate for chak eggs to be extremely low and not enough. Please help or make adjustment to that map or more ways to chak eggs. Drop rate has got to be higher.

@"wondermuffin.9680" said:The Maguuma Jungle reward track (I believe that's what it's called) gives you all the HoT weapons at the end chest. If you have it unlocked, don't waste resources farming for the weapons.

It's the Tangled Depths Reward Track: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tangled_Depths_Reward_Track

and it provides 1 weapon per completion out of the Chak Gerent Cache at the end (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chak_Gerent_Cache), not all of them.

Given the cost of the weapons, if would make sense to acquire a 2handed weapon from the reward chest as to reduce the cost for future weapons required for the collection.

The chaks themselves don’t drop the eggs, using chak acid on the crystallised supply caches can give you them with a low drop rate, the meta end chest with garaunteed drop but varying quantities and zinns research supplies but that’s a once a day box which isn’t worth the effort put in, the bonus chest from some events can drop them but even lower drop rate than supply caches imo.

@medivh.4725 said:Thanks for the many responses. So I activated Magumma Waste on both WVW and PVP tracks, and it is going so slow. So many chaks at Tangled Depths none want to drop chak eggs. Do something about it Anet else chak weapons is hard to collect

Maguuma Waste is a completely different thing from Heart of Maguuma Reward Track

In order to access Heart of Maguuma Reward Track you need to finish the VB, AB and TD tracks first.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@medivh.4725 said:Thanks for the many responses. So I activated Magumma Waste on both WVW and PVP tracks, and it is going so slow. So many chaks at Tangled Depths none want to drop chak eggs. Do something about it Anet else chak weapons is hard to collect

Maguuma Waste is a completely different thing from Heart of Maguuma Reward Track

In order to access Heart of Maguuma Reward Track you need to finish the VB, AB and TD tracks first.

That is my point as well. There just too few chak eggs. =(

@medivh.4725 said:

That is my point as well. There just too few chak eggs. =(

There is none since your completing the wrong track.