Prismatium ingot recipe

I bought the recipe from eye of the north to create prismatium ingots (and checked, it is not available to be bought anymore)but when I open my crafting window I can only see the 10 crystal's recipe, not the 5 crustals one which consumes more of the other materials...

The recipe you buy from the EoTN vendor for assisting the olmakhan is the 10 crystal recipe. It is actually the cheaper of the two recipes to craft right now since it uses less orichalcum.

The other recipe is attained by buying dragon slayer recipes. It's the first tier reward for Dragon Slayer Arms Master.

see https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Prismatium_Ingot

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It is, I suppose, a bit confusing as the two different recipes don't have different names.

Not to forget that only one shows in the weapons' crafting menu.

@"Shadow.2094" said:I bought the recipe from eye of the north to create prismatium ingots (and checked, it is not available to be bought anymore)but when I open my crafting window I can only see the 10 crystal's recipe, not the 5 crustals one which consumes more of the other materials...

You need to type "Prismatium" manually in the search box, then select the one you prefer and craft as many as you need. Select the respective weapon recipe afterwards.