Help with Chuka and Champawat

Hello,

I started working on a legendary weapon Chuka and Champawat. I completed the journal and now I'm stuck at the l: The Hunt collection. I understand that I need to speak with Bagred the Hunter to get the Hunter's Kit (already collected the other stuff so it's the only thing missing), but when I speak with Bagred, there's no option to talk about the Hunter's Kit. The only thing he says is "Well, if it isn't [character name here], the great hunter! Planning another hunt?" and all I can answer is "Not today" which ends the conversation. Nothing else. I don't know how to get my Hunter's Kit, is this a bug or am I missing something obvious here?

By any chance do you have another character that you can use to check if it's an issue with you having 100% world completion before starting the collection/getting to this collection step?

If you have other characters that might have gone there and talked with the NPC (without the intent on getting the recipes) you also should check their inventory, they might have gotten the recipe without you noticing it. Please also make sure to check the inventory of the character you already tried getting the recipe with, maybe you simply overlooked it in there .

Oh and just to be sure, also check the crafting window, you have learned the recipe "accidentally" (make sure to not have the "Have Materials", "Gain Experience" and "Can Equip" checkboxes checked, but leaving everything else as is (i.e. all checkmarks that where already present and are not mentioned earlier should stay checked))

@kaadoking.9240 said:

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:Going by wiki you need to complete the heart first.

With Chuka and Champawat I: Hunter's Journal completed but without doing the heartsWell, if it isn't , the great hunter! Planning another hunt?

Thanks, but i have 100% map completion so I have done all the hearts. Still not getting the recipe :(

Hearts are repeatable in the expansions aren’t they, wether you have 100% is irrelevant in that case as the heart would need to be completed on the day you try to speak to him, this is the same for a lot of achievements.

@Almdudler.6147 said:If you have other characters that might have gone there and talked with the NPC (without the intent on getting the recipes) you also should check their inventory, they might have gotten the recipe without you noticing it.

This. If you had already started the collection at the time, another character might have acquired it. So check your Huntsman recipes to see if it has already been unlocked per chance.

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:Hearts are repeatable in the expansions aren’t they, wether you have 100% is irrelevant in that case

It's not expansion content, so this does not apply for the collection.

@kaadoking.9240 said:

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:Going by wiki you need to complete the heart first.

With Chuka and Champawat I: Hunter's Journal completed but without doing the heartsWell, if it isn't , the great hunter! Planning another hunt?

Thanks, but i have 100% map completion so I have done all the hearts. Still not getting the recipe :(

I bet it's already in your recipes on your Hunter weaponsmith class.

• 2 years later...

Had the same issue and I think it points to the importance of this forum as well as the importance of not leaving a collection half done.  I found the recipe which I had already received onto my account some years ago and was able to finish the Vol. 1. You are not receiving the item for the collection from Bagar, but the recipe to craft it - I knew it was going to be something simple (but still not obvious when you come back some time later to try and continue the collection)  These collections are so much: get the thing, get the thing!.