Soul cakes need to be disabled from WvW

Affinity.7253

So this one may be strange to some people. What are soul cakes? That green food that give you expertise and vitality?Yes. Those. This garbage is pure degeneracy.People (toxic trolls) on this form love to give out the non-advice git gud, l2p etc. and predominantly "Just dodge it" to a lot of the newer players, damaging the future of the game in the process. And after years of doing so they still haven't been banned...Anyway, good luck dodging this.This food turns your character misty and mostly invisible. It also seems to turn some of your projectiles invisible. It is nearly impossible to see the animations of someone who has eaten this food. I had the displeasure of fighting an asura who had eaten this and the only thing I could see was a small faint ball of mist.

This food effect needs to be disabled in WvW. Provides a huge benefit to classes that have dodge-or-die moves.

@"Affinity.7253" said:So this one may be strange to some people. What are soul cakes? That green food that give you expertise and vitality?Yes. Those. This garbage is pure degeneracy.People (toxic trolls) on this form love to give out the non-advice git gud, l2p etc. and predominantly "Just dodge it" to a lot of the newer players, damaging the future of the game in the process. And after years of doing so they still haven't been banned...Anyway, good luck dodging this.This food turns your character misty and mostly invisible. It also seems to turn some of your projectiles invisible. It is nearly impossible to see the animations of someone who has eaten this food. I had the displeasure of fighting an asura who had eaten this and the only thing I could see was a small faint ball of mist.

This food effect needs to be disabled in WvW. Provides a huge benefit to classes that have dodge-or-die moves.

Cool. I'll be sure to grab some and see how op it is.

It's not so bad.I have sound enabled and the audio cues are more than enough for me to guess the opponent's casts.

Also, I can see the opponent's Profession when I lock onto them, and I can pretty much guess what their loadout is anyway.

If yu have enough knowledge, yu can guess and muscle memory dodge alot of nonsense just with audio cues.

Yu think this is bad for combat?Check out Spellbreaker's bugged Full Counter animation so it looks like they have FC up all the time.

Or Mesmers with bugged Distortion and the smokey effect lasts forever until they change maps or mount up.

Or invisible Dome of the Mist.