Digital Gem cards unavailable

Doesn't state that

_Spring is bursting into full bloom, and it’s a great time to spiffy up your storage, wow your friends and nemeses with a fresh new outfit, or treat yourself to the Black Lion Trading Company’s luxury services.

Stock up on gems and save big! From April 2 until April 4, get 20% off digital Guild Wars 2 Gem Cards valued at 2,000 gems and 50% off Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire™ Standard or Deluxe editions when you purchase them through our Amazon store.

Don’t miss this great sale—and keep an eye out for skritt when you bring home your stash of shinies.___

Where does it state its American Amazon only?

@"John.8507" said:Doesn't state that

_Spring is bursting into full bloom, and it’s a great time to spiffy up your storage, wow your friends and nemeses with a fresh new outfit, or treat yourself to the Black Lion Trading Company’s luxury services.

Stock up on gems and save big! From April 2 until April 4, get 20% off digital Guild Wars 2 Gem Cards valued at 2,000 gems and 50% off Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire™ Standard or Deluxe editions when you purchase them through our Amazon store.

Don’t miss this great sale—and keep an eye out for skritt when you bring home your stash of shinies.___

Where does it state its American Amazon only?

If you actualy click the gem card link in that post.

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.https://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-Gems-2000-Online/dp/B08R21J9P7

Was going off info in this thread but decided to try it out myself.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/126066/again-with-the-us-only-gem-sale#latest

Happy Easter! It is April 04 and when I clicked on the link in the promo email it takes me to the Amazon page but no where did I see the words, "20% off". I was confused at first because I've been in such a long hiatus from GW2 that I forgot how much 2000 gems normally cost. :) Ha!