Spellbreaker and Greatsword 5 triggering Winds of Disenchantment

@Ashantara.8731 said:Check your keybinds and mouse/keyboard macros. Perhaps you have additionally placed skill 10 on your skill 5 key/button.

I have checked, rechecked, and changed elite skills and it still activates. Also disabled the button on my keypad associated with the elite skill and it still was activating.. annoying.. does not happen with Axe... seems like it is something with the GS5 skill

@Tharnaron.2967 said:I have checked, rechecked, and changed elite skills and it still activates. Also disabled the button on my keypad associated with the elite skill and it still was activating.. annoying.. does not happen with Axe... seems like it is something with the GS5 skill

Does the actual skill activate at the end or beginning of Rush? Does it happen with Bull's Charge? Savage Leap? Eviscerate? Earthshaker? Aura Slicer? Breaching Strike? PvP? WvW? PvE?

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Tharnaron.2967 said:I have checked, rechecked, and changed elite skills and it still activates. Also disabled the button on my keypad associated with the elite skill and it still was activating.. annoying.. does not happen with Axe... seems like it is something with the GS5 skill

Does the actual skill activate at the end or beginning of Rush? Does it happen with Bull's Charge? Savage Leap? Eviscerate? Earthshaker? Aura Slicer? Breaching Strike? PvP? WvW? PvE?

So thanks for asking this because it caused me to try different things and I discovered, by setting the elite skill to Signet of Rage, that the Elite skill was set to auto attack.. so I disabled that and now it is functioning normally.. so again thanks for that!

@Tharnaron.2967 said:

So thanks for asking this because it caused me to try different things and I discovered, by setting the elite skill to Signet of Rage, that the Elite skill was set to auto attack.. so I disabled that and now it is functioning normally.. so again thanks for that!

No problem. I'm glad you figured it out!