re-acquirable ascedent backpiece in LS4?

People often forget the old ways of acquiring ascended backpacks, which require none of the LW seasons at all. Once in a while I get pmed by returners, who want to get into Fractals. They usually do not own any of the LW chapters at all, some even lack both expansions. So you've got to be creative. Each of the ones below is a stat-select version.

There with Yakkington: A Traveler's TaleQuiver of a Thousand Arrows

Those are by far the cheapest to acquire. T6 Claws are really cheap and the other components can be easily acquired. The only real issue could be Vial of Condensed Mists Essence, but those can be purchased for only 30 regular relics. If it is for Fractals anyway, just run a few low-tier dailies and get the rest from TP.

As an alternative, you can try to go for one of the four fancy ones. Those are significantly more expensive, but have unique skins which really look nice:

Bough of MelandruLight of DwaynaShadow of GrenthChaso of Lyssa

Honorable mention:

Tempered Spinal Blades

One of the more tedious ones to craft. You can technically get this one done without even setting foot into a fractal. The Aetherblades in Not So Secret do drop the Blade Shards. If you manage to get your hands on 1 Blade Shard, you can multiply it infinitely with the Mystic Forge Recipe, which requires tons of Watchwork Sprocket. Been there, done that. Never again.

Note: There do exist recipes for fixed-stats ascended backpacks, but as the majority of players wants Berzerker's anyway and T6 Blood is extremely expensive, compared to T6 Calws, the stat-select version is usually the better choice.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Infusion.7149" said:Not that I know of.I wouldn't call
Ascended Banner of the Dauntless Commander
cheap either.

already have done it.. wiki says is only time only =/

You can make as many as you want. It will cost a few gold + 600 inscribed shards and some other stuff.

i will try it...

i have the LS3 "magic something" around 14k, but near 0 currencies.ok, so its seems im back to LS3 bitterfrost frontier farm, at least its fast.

thanks all guys,