Casual/semi-hardcore player LF [NA] guild for [PvE][PvP?][WvW?]

Hey folks. I am a player who has been playing on their own for quite some time now. I have a Warrior, Engineer, Guardian and Mesmer but have mostly been playing the two former, though I wouldn't mind learning to play the others better/level more classes.

I am looking for a guild to play with people now. I have only ever done open world stuff and a brief time in PvP and WvW long ago. I want to try making legendary stuff and finish maxing out my masteries (Only missing Icebrood saga stuff now), the former of which will require learning to do raids, fractals and to PvP and WvW better but I want to learn.

I am currently on the jade Quarry server but I am willing to transfer. I can play most days most of the day in the EST time zone. I can do some nights but it would be the exception more than the rule. I have no problem with voice chatting.

If you think I could fit in your guild, feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

@"FireDrake.2175" said:Hey folks. I am a player who has been playing on their own for quite some time now. I have a Warrior, Engineer, Guardian and Mesmer but have mostly been playing the two former, though I wouldn't mind learning to play the others better/level more classes.

I am looking for a guild to play with people now. I have only ever done open world stuff and a brief time in PvP and WvW long ago. I want to try making legendary stuff and finish maxing out my masteries (Only missing Icebrood saga stuff now), the former of which will require learning to do raids, fractals and to PvP and WvW better but I want to learn.

I am currently on the jade Quarry server but I am willing to transfer. I can play most days most of the day in the EST time zone. I can do some nights but it would be the exception more than the rule. I have no problem with voice chatting.

If you think I could fit in your guild, feel free to ask any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Howdy FireDrake!

Our guild Tyrs Paladium, home of players 30 to 70+ years of age is accepting applications! We are one of the longest continuously running established social GUILDs in the game.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 14 Years strong!!!

We will NEVER be larger than a mid-sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: Tyrs Paladium PropagandaFill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318*** We have new members and experienced members on at various times of the day and night. I recommend being a regular on our Tyrs forum, and our Discord, as that will open up ALL KINDS of grouping opportunities, not to mention maximizing enjoyment with our legendary and sought-after camaraderie!

We hope to hear from you!

@"FireDrake.2175" said:Hey folks. I am a player who has been playing on their own for quite some time now. I have a Warrior, Engineer, Guardian and Mesmer but have mostly been playing the two former, though I wouldn't mind learning to play the others better/level more classes.

Hey there! We are actually located on JQ. We actually might work for you really well considering we play in EST, and we can help teach you the ropes of WvW. Here is a link to our recruitment post if you want to read more, it also has a link to some of our WvW videos. We are absolutely willing to help out newer players so don't stress about that. Shoot me a message if you want to chat some more and I can go over things and answer any questions. Here is the link: HERE recruitment

@EmperorMoth.2709 said:

Hey there! We are actually located on JQ. We actually might work for you really well considering we play in EST, and we can help teach you the ropes of WvW. Here is a link to our recruitment post if you want to read more, it also has a link to some of our WvW videos. We are absolutely willing to help out newer players so don't stress about that. Shoot me a message if you want to chat some more and I can go over things and answer any questions. Here is the link:

I watched the videos and read your post and your guild does seem like a good place. I would send you a message, unfortunately my account lacks the second star required (I think?) to send messages so this comment chain is all I can do for now.

Anyways, all that to say I am very interested in your guild.