Returning veteran player from gw1 - 2 lf small new guild to grow with. [eu - Desolation] [pve - WvW]

skoezi.9472

Hi, i am a returning player, after playing gw1 and gw2 for about 15 years, i didn't play for 2 years.I like to have some friends to play with, and have fun.Most of the time i do pve, but i am interested in wvw to.I am looking for a new started english pve guild to grow with, that want to do raids, fractals, living story, events, etc...I like to help and still want to learn, i play almost everyday.As there is a guild that want me to join, leave a comment. :)

We are not new, but renewed and relaunched! We are legendary if you solely talk gaming circles. Our MO is no drama, no zerg, camaraderie and teamwork.

We are rebuilding back to our glory days and this is just the beginning of this renewed path and journey. And we'd love some more company!

Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 14 Years strong!!!

We will NEVER be larger than a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: Tyrs Paladium

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

*** We have new members and experienced members on at various times of the day and night. I recommend being a regular on our Tyrs forum, and our Discord, as that will open up ALL KINDS of grouping opportunities, not to mention maximizing enjoyment with our legendary and sought after camaraderie!

@"Aandre the Giant.4615" said:We are not new, but renewed and relaunched! We are legendary if you solely talk gaming circles. Our MO is no drama, no zerg, camaraderie and teamwork.

We are rebuilding back to our glory days and this is just the beginning of this renewed path and journey. And we'd love some more company!

Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 14 Years strong!!!

We will NEVER be larger than a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: Tyrs Paladium

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

*** We have new members and experienced members on at various times of the day and night. I recommend being a regular on our Tyrs forum, and our Discord, as that will open up ALL KINDS of grouping opportunities, not to mention maximizing enjoyment with our legendary and sought after camaraderie!

Thx for the offer, your guild looks nice but i don't want to changes servers and stay in eu servers.