[NA][WvW] - Returning player looking for WvW guild - BG/Transfer

I'm a player returning after a long break looking to get back into the WvW scene. I'm currently located on Blackgate, though I'm open to doing a world transfer.

Available play time: 6pm - 10pm PST weekdays, flexible on weekends.

Server: Blackgate, though willing to transfer

Preferred classes: Guardian (with preference for Burn FB), Ranger, and Thief. I will do guild required builds, and can go for any class, but would prefer to main one of those three.

Playstyle: Casual-competitive. I like being GOOD at what I do, but I like to be laid back and not stress too much over things.

What I'm looking for: A guild that's active enough that I can hop in a roaming party when the mood strikes and runs WvW content at least once a week. An active discord where people use voice chat - coordination via typing sucks and I like talking to people. Also like being able to chat casually - I understand concentrating on a skirmish, but want to have fun inbetween.

Also note that it has been 4+ years since I've last played, so I will need training to get back into the swing of things.

Feel free to message me in game or here!

@"Drawing Guy.3701" said:I'm a player returning after a long break looking to get back into the WvW scene. I'm currently located on Blackgate, though I'm open to doing a world transfer.

Preferred classes: Guardian (with preference for Burn FB), Ranger, and Thief. I will do guild required builds, and can go for any class, but would prefer to main one of those three.

Playstyle: Casual-competitive. I like being GOOD at what I do, but I like to be laid back and not stress too much over things.

What I'm looking for: A guild that's active enough that I can hop in a roaming party when the mood strikes and runs WvW content at least once a week. An active discord where people use voice chat - coordination via typing sucks and I like talking to people. Also like being able to chat casually - I understand concentrating on a skirmish, but want to have fun inbetween.

Also note that it has been 4+ years since I've last played, so I will need training to get back into the swing of things.

Hey there! We are not located on Blackgate, and we might run a bit early for you but our server is currently open and we do fit the bill of being casual competitive. The environment is probably what you are looking for, we just don't roam too much in voice though we do play outside of our raid times. I am going to put a link to our recruitment thread in here so you can look at more information about us. More than happy to help returning players back into the game. If you think we could potentially work I am happy to chat with you over discord and run over how the guild works before you commit to anything like a transfer. Link: HERE recruitment

@"Drawing Guy.3701" said:I'm a player returning after a long break looking to get back into the WvW scene. I'm currently located on Blackgate, though I'm open to doing a world transfer.

Hi friend, my name is Follow and I am a driver for a WvW focused guild [JADE] on the Jade Quarry server. We are looking for players like you to continue to grow and build our WvW core. Currently, we field 30 to 50 players during our meta runs on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I tag some resets - depending on the match up and availability. During off nights, you can usually find a smaller [JADE] group either havocing, roaming or doing some spvp.

For our meta, we run both guardian and ranger - so you would be in a good shape. Our playstyle is aggressive but none of our pins are abusive, we play GW2 to relax. We dont micromanage your skills, we trust you to grow and know your class. Our discord has:

• GW2 Bot
  • Latest meta builds/ roaming builds to help you get started
  • Detailed fight report after each raid, where you can see your total stats
  • skills by skill replay of every fight through the dps.report tool

Here is some recent footage of our raids:

Lastly, we are going through a recruitment surge right now - so you would be joining along a number of other new or returning GW2 players. Please feel free to DM here or in game if you have any questions. I could stream one of our upcoming raids for you if you are interested. Cheers,

Follow Me and Stack