Events

hello everyone, I wanted to ask if there is any chance they will bring the mystic research event back ever again and whether we will have rush events again in the future.The Mystic Research Event especially, is tied to achievements which a lot people want and hasn't happened for year. What do you think? Is there any official answer to that?

@Owatatsumi.5038 said:

@"aspirine.6852" said:That was made to get rid of excessive crafting mats. They will probably only do that again when some mats are overflowing the market I guess..

I see... Then those who didn't do the achievements , will not be able to get these if the event never returns right?

it wouldn't be the only
, there are dozens for living world season 1, Southsun cove, WvW, and PvP seasons.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Mystic Forge Secrets has returned a few times.Rush Events have returned a few times.Mystic Benefactor has been here once, but I think it changed to Mystic Forge Secrets.

The Devs stated there would be more Rush Events during this season, but that was before Covid hit.

Perhaps, there will be more in the future. /shrug

Thanks for the insight. I really like rush events and hope we will get more of these.